[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Discussion and Feedback

about Saruman

(1/3) > >>

AmosVogel:
Well this are my ideas i hope u like it

on top of orthanc powers:
-the power of curunir (maybe he can cast the spell wherever in the map)
-fireball(only a medium distance)
-wormtongue (around orthanc)
-palantir vision (all the map)
-mmmm leadership XD
----------------------------
saruman at the floor:
-wizardblast
-fireball
-wormtongue
-leadership
-alternative palantir(like gandalf's)---> -lighting bolt (normal)
                                                          -speechcraft(i know wormtongue has it but like the description says: the power of saruman is in his words)
                                                          -Saruman the ring-maker (maybe he can increase the damage of his magic 25% for a small/medium duration)
                                                  :and now the powers that the one ring gives to him:
                                                           -The slave of the ring (like in the game, Saruman turns black and serves the will of the ring, that is the will of Sauron)
                                                           -Saruman of the White colours (Saruman releases all his migthy; like the book say: ...and sauron was afraid of Saruman,because he knew that if he got the ring, Saruman will become much more powerful than Sauron himself...)

--mmm I've already watched Saruman of manycolor's video & it's wonderful  (**)   well i hope u like it...byebye

Gnomi:
Hi
sry, that we write back so late.
Nice ideas, there were similar ideas in the german forums.
And we have a completely new Saruman in the newest version :)

AmosVogel:
OMG!!!...so I cant wait... to see this new Saruman :)
ok...thx for sayin' this were good ideas XD

Adamin:
I really must admit, that these ideas are very great Amos.  :o

Nicely done. Keep it up. ;)

--- Zitat ----Saruman of the White colours (Saruman releases all his migthy; like the book say: ...and sauron was afraid of Saruman,because he knew that if he got the ring, Saruman will become much more powerful than Sauron himself...)
--- Ende Zitat ---

Is there really such a quote in the book? I never heard of it before but I like it. ^^

Alien aka Infiltrator:
well i never heard about such a quote either...

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln