29. Mär 2024, 15:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: AFA support  (Gelesen 4174 mal)

Chernobog

• Bilbos Festgast
AFA support
« am: 15. Sep 2011, 21:03 »
Hey everyone

I'm new to this place and I was testing out all of your mods and in this mod I came across an issue that I can't fix. When I install everything it goes well but when I want to start the mod I get an error message saying that some files are missing and the mod can't be started. Anyone knows the solution to this?

oschatz

• Waldläufer Ithiliens
Re:AFA support
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Sep 2011, 11:10 »
Are there other Mods installed?
because it wont work with other Mods
Or do you have installed the Patch for the game?

Chernobog

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Sep 2011, 14:19 »
No, I don't have any mods on that copy of the game and the game has the latest update because most of the mods need that update.

Sanalf 2

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 16. Sep 2011, 14:55 »
Hey, Chernobog!

Thank you for testing our mod.

This problem seems to occur quite often with WindowsVista or Windows7. If you're using one of them, please make sure you run the WHOLE installation as administrator (right click at the AFA1.2.exe and select the administrator function.) If you run the installation this way, there should be no problems afterwards.

mfg
sanalf 2

Chernobog

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #4 am: 16. Sep 2011, 23:27 »
Honestly I am not sure which application I used as an Admin. I'll give it another try tomorrow and make sure I run everything as an Admin