28. Mär 2024, 11:17 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: "Weisheit der Altvorderen", Where is it ?  (Gelesen 3237 mal)

threealls

• Bilbos Festgast
"Weisheit der Altvorderen", Where is it ?
« am: 31. Jan 2012, 17:32 »
Hi, I am playing this wonderful mod but unfortunately I can't understand any of the german text. I am currently playing as Imladris and trying to understand features of the mod.

For many upgrades, I need "Weisheit der Altvorderen". I don't even know if this the wisdom of ancients is building or not. I just couldn't figure out where it is. May someone help me about this ?

Few more questions;

- How can I use my scholars to teach "skills" to my soldiers ? Sorry, if this is stupid question, I google-translated the text of scholar and something like this appeared.

- What is the difference between Waffenmeister, Bruchtal-Schwertkampfer and Bruchtal-Lanzentrager, ? Three units seemed very similar to me.

- How can I produce Gwaihir ?

Thansk in advance for all replies.

Elrond von Bruchtal

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
Re:"Weisheit der Altvorderen", Where is it ?
« Antwort #1 am: 31. Jan 2012, 17:42 »
First of all, sorry for my bad English...

"Weisheit der Altvorderen" is a Spell of the "Gelehrten"... They can upgrade unions with this spell, so that they can get these special skills...

Waffenmeister are strong against Spam, Bruchtal-Schwertkämpfer against piks and eventually sword warriors too and Bruchtal Lanzenträger are strong against cavallery, especially if they are armoured and have the "Weisheit der Altvorderen"...

You produce Gwaihir if you have developed the Adlerhorst in the fortress... For the Adlerhorst you need other updates from the fortress, but I'm not 100 % sure which ones you need...

I can't really understand the secound question, sry...

Yours

Elrond von Bruchtal

Elros

• Seher der Elben
« Antwort #2 am: 31. Jan 2012, 17:45 »
We're working on a translation for all English-speaking players, but this could - unfortunately - take a little while.

First question: How do I use "Weisheit der Altvorderen"?
The wisdom of ancients, how it is called in English, is the ability of the Rivendell-sages/scholars. Affect this spell on an unit which has a special ability and it gets unlocked for use.

Next question: The difference between "Waffenmeister, Bruchtal-Schwertkampfer and Bruchtal-Lanzentrager":

The Waffenmeister (swordmasters (?)) are the elite-units of the barracks or Rivendell at all, they are very strong in attack and defense.
The Schwertkämpfer are the standart-infantry of Rivendell, and the "Lanzenträger" are troops (infantry) with lances to fight any mounted unit. Very powerfull against horses and monsters like trolls, but less usefull to fight "normal" troops like marksmen.

Last but not least: How can I produce Gwaihir?

You have to buy all the upgrades in your fortress, then you can buy the so called "Adlerhorst". Then Gwaihir can be bought.

Sincerely, Elros.

threealls

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 31. Jan 2012, 17:56 »
Thank you for quick responses. I am looking forward to english version, but I will continue to play german version anyway, this mod is brilliant. congrats to all who worked on this great project.

Elros

• Seher der Elben
« Antwort #4 am: 31. Jan 2012, 18:01 »
Thank you very much, threealls. We're trying to release the English version soon.
Such a faithful fan, this must be honored! xD