16. Apr 2024, 08:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Übersetzung  (Gelesen 9888 mal)

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re:Übersetzung
« Antwort #15 am: 10. Apr 2013, 15:36 »
Well, Edains language file is a str file, so you dont need the csf editor and so that should not be the problem. So you did export the lotr.str out of the englishpatch201.big, edited it with any kind of editor and then reimported to the englishpatch201.big? In which language is your base game installed? It could be, that you need to change the name of the big file like this "nameofyourlaguagepatch20 1.big", so for example "rusianpatch201.big".

@kolibri: dafuq?!? was soll dieses merkwürdige Englisch denn? Machst einen auf Pirat? :D

kolibri8

• RPG Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
  • Geschichtsstudent und künftiger Schülerschreck.
« Antwort #16 am: 10. Apr 2013, 17:10 »
@kolibri: dafuq?!? was soll dieses merkwürdige Englisch denn? Machst einen auf Pirat? :D
thou/thy/thee=du/dein/dir/dich
ye/your/you=Ihr/euer/euch
Wo ist das merkwürdig? soweit ich das sehen kann ist alles grammatikalisch richtig. Noch nie Shakespeare gelesen, oder die englische Übersetzung von Grimms Märchen, oder das englische Original des HdR.
In einem deutschen Forum wird doch jeder geduzt, egal welches Alter, er oder sie hat. Warum sollte ich das im englischen Bereichs eines deutschen Forums anders machen? Und ob das jetzt im Oxford Englisch noch verwendet wird oder nicht ist mMn egal, im Yorkshire Dialekt wird es in der Form tha/thy/thee verwendet. Es wurde meines Wissens nirgendwo spezifiziert welches Englisch ich verwenden soll. xD

Und wieso Pirat? Wegen der Augenbinde? [uglybunti] Allerdings hatte ich tatsächlich überlegt noch ein savvy einzubringen.

Ist es eigendlich nicht unhöflich in Gegenwart Dritter in einer Sprache zu sprechen, die dieser nicht versteht? Dieser/diese Dritte könnte das Gefühl bekommen wir würden über ihn reden.

Well, Edains language file is a str file, so you dont need the csf editor and so that should not be the problem.
The only reason I mentioned the csf editor is simply that i wanted to try it, to find out what King Thranduil possibly made wrong and I just found no str-file (Cause I don't have the Edain Mod on my PC).

But when the str-file is edited with the texteditor and it's saved in the ANSI format the cyrillc will not appear. Cyrillic is not included in ANSI so it will be replaced by boxes or question marks. However it could probably be that Russian or Georgian Windows works different so that Unicode is the Standart configuration. So it could simply be a "forgotten-to-import-problem".
Savvy? :D
RPG:
1. Char Alfward bei Dol Guldur.
2. Char Qúsay in Aín Sefra.

Das Wiki zum RPG. Schaut mal ruhig vorbei ;).

Neu im RPG und Probleme mit dem Namen? Schickt mir einfach 'ne PM ;).

Geschichtsfragen? Hier gibt's Antworten.

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #17 am: 10. Apr 2013, 21:42 »
I'm sorry, but I did not understand what do I do.

Thank you all!

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #18 am: 11. Apr 2013, 16:44 »
I went into the The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\EP1\lang and opened englishpatch201

I found FactionImladris

and changed the name in Russian,

saved, went into the game and ... Look at the picture

Gondor changed to Men, Rohan and Imladris not displayed. else, modified inscriptions in the main menu
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Apr 2013, 16:51 von KingThranduil »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #19 am: 11. Apr 2013, 17:11 »
As said before, rename the "englishpatch201.big" to "russianpatch201.big".
And what kind of file is the one you opened? It should be an .big file, but you cant open them with the editor. You need to open the .big file with FinalBig, extract the lotr.str and edit THAT file with the editor. Then save and reimport it.
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Apr 2013, 17:14 von Turin Turumbar »

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #20 am: 11. Apr 2013, 17:25 »
Then save and reimport it.

This I don't understand how to do. That you keep referring to?
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Apr 2013, 17:31 von KingThranduil »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #21 am: 11. Apr 2013, 18:29 »
Well, open the big in FinalBig, select the lotr.str and click "Edit/Extract...". Now change the file, save after that. Now open the big file again und click "Edit/Add File..." and save the lotr.str under "data\lotr.str". Save the big file then.

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #22 am: 16. Apr 2013, 22:37 »
Russian translation is obtained, but not on the Georgian. When I save the Georgian translation FinalBig asks:

"This file contains Unicode text, which will be lost if you save this file as a file in ANSI. To store data in Unicode format, click "Cancel" and select one of the options saved in Unicode format. Continue?"

I save in the format Unicode, but then the file is not .big format.
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Apr 2013, 23:36 von KingThranduil »