19. Mai 2024, 01:45 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Witch king and Khamul  (Gelesen 2399 mal)

Nemo777

• Hobbit
Witch king and Khamul
« am: 9. Mai 2013, 10:42 »
How can I activate the Necromancer level at the Witch King and Khamul?
Thee Witch king, and Khamul at Mordor, they are lvl 0, and they can't evolve.
I don't know what and where the  problem is.
Could you give me some tips, how could I solve this problem?

Shagrat

• Reisender nach Valinor
  • We are the... äh... THE KLATCHIAN FOREIGN LEGION
Re:Witch king and Khamul
« Antwort #1 am: 9. Mai 2013, 11:11 »
The Necromancer is in the Fotress available after you upgraded that Upgrade for 1000 (Turm von Gorgoroth or something similar) the Necromancer levels through kills that had been done by Nazgul or The Mouth of Sauron

It was at the Survivor Series that the dark path of the Undertaker was born. It seems like an eternity ago that the demons of hell passed judgement on the mortal world and unleashed a creature of the night so powerful that the mention of it's very name sends shivers down to the spines of who oppose him
You look into the eyes of the Reaper and you'll see that your fate is sealed!

Sollten Banner und Avatar nicht Synchron sein, einfach mal mit Strg + F5 aktualisiern

Leiter des HdR-Matchup-Threads

Whale Sharku

• Dúnadan des Nordens
  • Sie sind wie Plankton für die Sense!
« Antwort #2 am: 9. Mai 2013, 16:29 »
Additionally, the level of these Nazgul depends on the Necromancer's level. So you need both at least one Nazgul (or mouth of Sauron) and Sauron/the Necromancer to get the Nazgul at a higher level, but Sauron should not be to expensive to get him early.

gezeichnet
Whale

Naugradin

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • 31-25 over the Pittsburgh Steelers!
« Antwort #3 am: 9. Mai 2013, 17:49 »
Additionally, the level of these Nazgul depends on the Necromancer's level. So you need both at least one Nazgul (or mouth of Sauron) and Sauron/the Necromancer to get the Nazgul at a higher level, but Sauron should not be to expensive to get him early.
Sauron costs 1000 for the Upgrade of the fortress, He is free afterwards, ain't that so?
Doch von solcher Kraft war sein Aufstand, dass er in vergessenen Altern Manwe und alle Valar bekriegte und über lange Jahre hin die meisten Länder der Erde beherrschte.

Whale Sharku

• Dúnadan des Nordens
  • Sie sind wie Plankton für die Sense!
« Antwort #4 am: 9. Mai 2013, 18:51 »
Yes he is free afterwards, but if you have to recruit him again because he has died, his cost will depend on his level. Recruiting a lvl 10 Sauron will cost 4500 or so.

gezeichnet
Whale