28. Mär 2024, 23:28 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Rogash  (Gelesen 15185 mal)

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re:Rogash
« Antwort #15 am: 16. Feb 2014, 20:33 »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #16 am: 16. Feb 2014, 21:06 »
No. As said numerous times before: Do NOT edit the asset.dat from Rise of the Witchking! You need to use the one from BFME 2!
Second: I have no idea which files you added to the asset.dat, but it looks like you only added the mod ones, you also need to add the ones from bfme 2. It is easier to use the option "append to existing asset.dat" and then save the file in the BFME 2 folder, so that the program uses the right asset.dat. You do not need to add the files form BFME 2 then.

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #17 am: 16. Feb 2014, 21:25 »
I took these files from __edain_textures and __edain_w3d

folder: The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king\EP1

I do not understand how to do it, could not shoot a video role or show screenshots
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Feb 2014, 21:32 von KingThranduil »

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #18 am: 18. Feb 2014, 10:51 »
This is game folder. Where here folder BFME 2 and Witch-king? or do I need to install The Battle for Middle-earth II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT7Bh7viJtI&feature=youtu.be

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #19 am: 18. Feb 2014, 11:46 »
It's a completely different folder, we can't see there where you have installed it. I have used the standard path, therefore I have my bfme II folder here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II

You have just shown us the rotw folder, but there should be a second folder somewhere.^^

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #20 am: 18. Feb 2014, 12:25 »
Can you give me a link? Of course, I can find alone, but I want to download exactly the game which you have

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #21 am: 18. Feb 2014, 12:29 »
I have bought You already should have the game... You can't have rotw without bfme II. ;)

First you have installed Bfme II. Afterwards you have installed rotw.

You have done those two steps already, as you wouldn't be able to play rotw otherwise. (its just an addon, not a 'stand alone'-game)

Therefore you have those two folders already on your pc.
I can't give you a link, as I have bought the dvd and haven't downloaded it. (which is illegal, if you don't have bought it)
Just search on your computer for the folder "The Battle for Middle-earth (tm) II" and you should find it.

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #22 am: 18. Feb 2014, 12:38 »
I also installed the game from the disk. I have only ROTWK folder, I installed without BFME II

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #23 am: 18. Feb 2014, 12:48 »
Do you have used the normal rotw dvd?
Then you have installed bfme II sometime earlier. It is impossible to play rotw without bfme, as most files are only in the bfme II folder and not the rotw folder.
And edain also installs its asset.dat in the bfme II folder, not the addon folder. As your computer managed to install edain, you also have the bfme II folder.

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #24 am: 18. Feb 2014, 17:00 »
I have a question: which files to Asset?  __edain_textures and __edain_w3d?

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #25 am: 18. Feb 2014, 17:27 »
As said before, it is easier to only add your new files to the asset.dat of Edain instead of adding all the Edain Content, you will for sure miss something. So just use the "attend to existing asset.dat" option in the asset builder and save the file in the BFME 2 folder, but with a different name, like asset_new.dat. Then rename the original asset.dat to something like asset_old.dat and the asset_new.dat to asset.dat.

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #26 am: 20. Feb 2014, 00:03 »
when I asset.dat rename to asset_old.dat the game has pink screen, it's because I rename the other Asset? (why it is so difficult to add new models in Edain?! :( )
« Letzte Änderung: 20. Feb 2014, 01:11 von KingThranduil »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #27 am: 20. Feb 2014, 08:09 »
when I asset.dat rename to asset_old.dat the game has pink screen, it's because I rename the other Asset? (why it is so difficult to add new models in Edain?! :( )
Jeah, sure, because there is no asset.dat which the game reads, thats why you rename your asset_new.dat to asset.dat. Just make sure not to overwrite the file, because the asset builder cant handle this.
Well, it is not hard, I just think that the language barrier makes it hard for you ;)

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #28 am: 20. Feb 2014, 09:27 »
Well, it is not hard, I just think that the language barrier makes it hard for you ;)
I think so too.

Whether there is a program, which unite two asset file?

KingThranduil

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #29 am: 21. Mär 2014, 23:00 »
I made hero as "ring hero", but when I move the cursor on hero to give the ring, The ring cursor doesn't displayed. How fix. Please help me.