28. Mär 2024, 22:01 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: How to implament a new model and skin into the game  (Gelesen 3800 mal)

deatheam15

• Hobbit
Hey (sorry for not posting in German)
I was wondering how do I add a new model with a new texture into the game to replace an old one? In this instance I am trying to replace the original uruk-hai with the ones from the Edain mod (purely for personal use). I replaced the .skn and the texture files, but the uruk-hai stay the same. Any help would be greayl appreciated.

SeBioL

• Hobbit
Re: How to implament a new model and skin into the game
« Antwort #1 am: 24. Jun 2015, 02:23 »
If you only want to change the texture. You do not need to change .skn files. Only .tga or .DDS

SeBioL

• Hobbit
Re: How to implament a new model and skin into the game
« Antwort #2 am: 24. Jun 2015, 02:26 »
Try changing in their large file texture (find which one is his art). Extract original for Desktop later edited image, add the file replacing the existing with the new (attention to the extension in the description of your file within the .big)   ;)