[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Discussion and Feedback

Ask the Edain Team

(1/89) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
Greetings, companions of Edain!

If you have any questions for the Edain team, this is the place to ask :)

Note, however, that this is not the place for mod suggestions - we have our very expansive suggestion forums for that! If you need technical support, please check out the Edain support forums.

hoho96:
A question!

Did you have a headache yet after the demo release, dealing with the armies of fans out there?  :D

Lord of Mordor:
Not at all, this isn't our first rodeo after all xD However, it is the biggest release we ever had, which is a bit daunting I have to admit, especially because we're now trying to post everything in German and English at the same time. But it's also amazing to see how many people were looking forward to it.

Turin Turumbar:
I definitely have. :D I somehow feel the need to answer everyone with their problems since I am the one who made the mod accessible through the installer and many of the now occuring problems could have been easily integrated in the installer - if we knew of them beforehand! :D

hoho96:
@Lord of Mordor
I understand you. MODDB literally went mad this morning. all kind of people ranging from Australia to Argentina were on overdrive for the mod  (**)

@Turin Turumbar
I'm reading through the problems on moddb and most of them have (as far as I know) never occurred during the beta  :o
most problems with the asset.dat were due to new beta files or englishpatch.big problems. but as of the final version, everything was fine as it should be. Even Sweet FX never caused any problems  :D

many are getting some immense lags (which at one point I had) but I think it's a problem with Sweet FX and their DirectX.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln