13. Dez 2017, 19:39 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Select Boards:

Language:

News:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 41772 mal)

Offline DamianForel

• Hobbit
Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #390 am: 18. Sep 2017, 06:25 »
Hi! I've been a great fan of your mod since many years ago, when it was only available in German. I have shared the mod with all of my friends wich wanted to play it. First I want to say THANK YOU for so much fun trought this time.  :P
Now I want to ask you:

Does the project still alive? My launcher don't show any news report since almost a year. There's not any update available since so much time.  :( I hope there's something coming so much big that requires that time.

If the project remains alive. Is there more factions coming in the future? I remember when Edain Mod has more factions available, like Eastmen or the Goblins.

Again, thank you for so much work just for our fun. I've read the entire J.R.R. Tolkien books and you have done the closest mod to their descriptions in comparison to other mods. 

Offline Julio229

• Elbischer Pilger
  • King Of the Misty Mountains
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #391 am: 18. Sep 2017, 06:50 »
The mod is alive, look at the news section of this board, last news were three months ago but more are coming soon.

Offline FG15

• Administrator
  • Bezwinger der Toten
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #392 am: 18. Sep 2017, 10:01 »
Yes, we are still working on the mod and I would they that we are making signifcant progress.

The Misty Mountains (goblins) won't be added in 4.5 but in one of the following patches. You can see a small glimps of them in some older announcements, even if not everything might anymore the same as shown there.