[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Discussion and Feedback

Ask the Edain Team

<< < (2/89) > >>

hoho96:
Here's something interesting:
On moddb --- downloads --- Edain 4.0 Demo

bann154 3hours 7mins ago says:
would it be against the rules or the authors permission to post a torrent for the people who want it? Ive made one using burnbit.com and it is currently working.

Another thing slipped my mind;
since the demo works very well with the world builder, will anything like a custom-map-Edain4.0-converter tutorial be made in the foreseeable future?
maybe with an already-done scripts packages that just needs to be imported (and of course placement of the appropriate build plots).

Ealendril der Dunkle:
Yes, there will be an update concerning this tomorrow.

hoho96:
A little suggestion:
is it possible to put the link for Edain support http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30407.0.html somewhere in the mod's description on MODDB? or in the download's description? or in the last news post? I mean somewhere were it's constantly visible for all who might have problems? you might as well put it on all those places  xD

The link for the support has been posted and got lost in the flood of comments like twenty times or so [uglybunti]

Lord of Mordor:
Good idea, done :) It can be hard to keep a post visible in the comment flood at Moddb, this should certainly help.

hoho96:
Since it seems that the majority are having problems with SweetFX I was thinking that it may be better to remove it from the main package, and make it as an extra download. I'm not sure if this is a better solution. But I do know that it will solve at least 60% of the crashes people are having.
What do you think?

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln