18. Apr 2024, 17:10 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 138899 mal)

Isilendil

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #60 am: 2. Mai 2015, 03:43 »
Our command of the translation of Edain for Russian, received the text a month before edain exit. Made transfer to 40 percent
many translated texts weren't translated into Russian and when there was Demo the version, it is possible because of codes, there are people what could help with it? The text is translated very competently and saturated
If it is interesting, here our Russian community Edain - vk.com/edain_mod

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #61 am: 2. Mai 2015, 08:53 »
Will you in the near future work a bit more on Arnor (especially balance issues)? I'm not saying that the faction in a whole is over/underpowered as I've not played much with it but as you said yourself, the balance standard of Arnor doesn't match other faction's and for example, Lindon Guardians deal a crazy amount of damage. ^^

EDIT: Talking about Arnor (modified it). ^^
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Mai 2015, 09:34 von Adrigabbro »

"That still only counts as one!"

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #62 am: 2. Mai 2015, 09:30 »
Are you talking about Angmar or Arnor? Because Angmar hasn't even made it into the demo^^

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #63 am: 2. Mai 2015, 09:47 »
Will you in the near future work a bit more on Arnor (especially balance issues)?

Definitely yes, they focused primarily on main four factions for Demo release. Arnor was a bit off topic. :)
Especially badass unit from Lindon :P

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #64 am: 2. Mai 2015, 11:24 »
Hey Edain Team, will Angmar get some wraith heroes other than the Witchking? I mean, as he had a Morgul blade, and Morgul blades turn people into wraiths, it is possible that there were some 'lesser' wraiths who served the Witchking during his reign, and may have survived in Carn Dum after Angmar's destruction, as we know little of what happened there during the war of the ring. (Lotro doesn't count for canon, but there are some lesser wraiths (Cargul) ingame, as an example) So, is it possible Angmar may get some form of lesser Nazgul or something like that?

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #65 am: 2. Mai 2015, 11:32 »
As I remember, Angmar already has a Wraith hero; Karsh or Krash (I always confuse them  :D ) and I don't see any use for another one, as it would take away his specialty.

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #66 am: 2. Mai 2015, 11:40 »
Its Karsh  :D
And I meant a hero similar in looks to the Nazgul, not Karsh; I think people stabbed by a Morgul blade would look more like the Nazgul  :P

Edit: Is Karsh going to remain Angmar's only wraith type hero, or can Angmar get some other lesser wraiths (victims of a Morgul blade), like the Cargul in Lord of the Rings Online? They look a bit like the Nazgul, only in red robes, but heroes like them would be a nice addition to Angmar in Edain mod  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Mai 2015, 16:53 von TiberiusOgden »

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #67 am: 5. Mai 2015, 23:05 »
Is it just me or are the Dol Guldur orcs much smaller than the Minas Morgul orcs?
I think the Minas Morgul orcs look almost like isengards uruks.
And i thought the Dol Guldur orcs were supposed to be bigger orcs from Moria and Gundabad, and the Minas Morgul orcs, just heavily armored scum of Mordor.

And i know the problem was getting the DG orcs to not like uruks, but they have different animations and have a different colour so you can clearely separate them.
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

Dwarves_of_VFX

• Hobbit
« Antwort #68 am: 18. Mai 2015, 09:18 »
Are you going to do a campaing like RuudDevil is doing with the dwarves?
N.F

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #69 am: 18. Mai 2015, 10:00 »
Just add link, we do not know what RuudDevil is currently doing. 8-| ;)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #70 am: 18. Mai 2015, 10:01 »
Is he making a campaign?!
Edain already has a Dwarves campaign from older versions that needs to be fixed and adapted to 4.0, so it won't come till the later versions.
But yes there will be a campaign^^

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #71 am: 21. Mai 2015, 17:36 »
In the last stream, you guys said that you were trying to reduce/remove clumping (all units being in one pixel). You probably have good reasons to do so but I'm wondering if it was not the cause of other problems like weird pathings, only a couple units in an entire bataillion actually attacking or units randomly stopping ; for instance this is quite well fixed in unofficial 2.02 where units can freely clump.

Have you thought about changing your mind? Or perhaps have you other ideas?

"That still only counts as one!"

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #72 am: 21. Mai 2015, 20:50 »
We didn't end up changing the clumping settings because it always caused up problems. Any pathfinding problems must be coming from another source, the trouble is that it's very difficult to even find what causes such issues. It's always helpful if you report any problems that you encounter, how often they occur and so forth :)
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #73 am: 23. Mai 2015, 11:44 »
I don't know if this has already been mentioned elsewhere, but what's going on with the Edain mod for BFME1? Is there an English translation for that in the works?
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #74 am: 23. Mai 2015, 13:39 »
There is no one working on the mod any more, unfortunately. An english translation is therefore highly questionable.