28. Mär 2024, 21:25 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Ask the Edain Team  (Gelesen 137462 mal)

Tabulord

• Hobbit
Re: Ask the Edain Team
« Antwort #15 am: 30. Mär 2015, 00:53 »
Your Demo has over 8000 Downloads after one day !
Do you have expected that ?  What was your expectations ? :)

Simbyte

• Administrator
  • Schwanenritter
« Antwort #16 am: 30. Mär 2015, 01:18 »
We certainly expected quite a run, that's why we installed five extra servers to handle all these downloads. But even so, the site got very slow for two hours.

And when you look at it, it's really amazing to see such an ongoing interest in a nine-year-old game. It's a big motivation to keep going.

Gliding o’er all, through all,   
Through Nature, Time, and Space,   
As a ship on the waters advancing,   
The voyage of the soul—not life alone,   
Death, many deaths I’ll sing.

- Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #17 am: 31. Mär 2015, 15:04 »
I'm 99% sure that it won't come. The website is probably fake as all the shown models are models made by modders for Bfme II.^^

Dvar

• Hobbit
« Antwort #18 am: 1. Apr 2015, 20:05 »
Thank you guys for this masterpiece  ;) Still a bit hard to adapt to the new balance you guys did from the ground, but still gameplay captures even a critical player's player and cover minor issues connected with the outdated engine.   :D Hope the next update will come out quite soon or maybe some bugfix :D Anyway do you plan to improve CaH, namely upgrades ( if it if possible visual ones) for orcs and uruks classes? I wonder will the mod get 1st place on Moddb, just because it is bizzare that some unknown mod for driving trucks will overrun the best RTS :0))

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: 1. Apr 2015, 23:13 »
Zitat
Anyway do you plan to improve CaH, namely upgrades ( if it if possible visual ones) for orcs and uruks classes?
We will see.^^

Zitat
I wonder will the mod get 1st place on Moddb, just because it is bizzare that some unknown mod for driving trucks will overrun the best RTS :0))
Haha yes!  :D

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: 1. Apr 2015, 23:53 »
I wonder will the mod get 1st place on Moddb

Seriously. I would be very surprised if not. Currently (when the new version is released) they haven't competitors on Moddb. And we - who have acount on moddb.com - are stronger and stronger. We are "growing in numbers".   8-)

Dvar

• Hobbit
« Antwort #21 am: 2. Apr 2015, 04:23 »
"We are "growing in numbers" ".  Haha,  :D actually this strong argument, but hope all our wishes will come true  xD

LordMaus

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #22 am: 3. Apr 2015, 01:15 »
when dwarfs and misty mountains factions are coming out ? and will you share any new kind of patch notes soon ? thank you.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #23 am: 3. Apr 2015, 08:58 »
when dwarfs and misty mountains factions are coming out ? and will you share any new kind of patch notes soon
thank you.

They won't come any time soon. Most up coming patches will deal with bugs and tweaks thanx to all the feedback from the community.
The patch change log is written with the patch news. Check out the News and announcements section http://en.modding-union.com/index.php#c43

LordMaus

« Antwort #24 am: 3. Apr 2015, 09:43 »
with this community support to you,if you bring dwarfs and misty mountain factions then community will help you more^^.

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #25 am: 3. Apr 2015, 11:44 »
Will you make suggestion pages for the factions that arent already in game?
I think many people would like that:)
Also read the suggestions guidelines, already created some threads, should try to be clearer in the future!
And i just gotta say, i think its awesome that you have these kind of forums where fans can participate and share ideas, means a lot us^^
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #26 am: 3. Apr 2015, 12:01 »
Yes, it is direct question to the Edain team, but maybe such question fits here: http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/board,357.0.html
Sorry, it is my "forum deformation"  :D
Forum is still in progress and it seems that is improved daily.

Concerning orientation here. You have to use links above:
- Unread posts
- Unread answers to your posts
- Latest posts

And bellow you can see green marks "new posts" -  when someone added new comment (and thread is brighter, too).

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #27 am: 3. Apr 2015, 13:15 »
Yea sorry had no idea^^
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

LordMaus

« Antwort #28 am: 3. Apr 2015, 13:46 »
what is the resurrection time of sauron after he died and is it possible to show us when he resurrects ? thanks.

is it possible to make a timer for ( cooldown indicator that will show us how much time left to re-use ) spellbooks skills and heroes skills ? thanks.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #29 am: 3. Apr 2015, 13:48 »
There already is a cooldown timer, just take a closer look after you use a spell ;)