28. Mär 2024, 18:35 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0  (Gelesen 229377 mal)

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0
« Antwort #270 am: 11. Jul 2016, 10:35 »
I tried to but the forum does not allow png or jpg files to be uploaded.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

My avatar is Romana, a favorite person of mine

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #271 am: 11. Jul 2016, 12:00 »
You can upload it, using a free upload site, and post the link here.

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #272 am: 11. Jul 2016, 13:04 »
Does this work?
https://postimg.org/image/m8vi11xon/
I've never uploaded a image before.
All your words are but to say: you are a woman, and your part is in the house. But when the men have died in battle and honour, you have leave to be burned in the house, for the men will need it no more. But I am of the House of Eorl and not a serving-woman. I can ride and wield blade, and I do not fear either pain or death.

But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn I am, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him.

lordoflinks

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #273 am: 16. Jul 2016, 05:13 »
I've figured out my problem, I had to manually rename the Chronicles submod from ***.big to ***.bi

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #274 am: 24. Jul 2016, 15:04 »
Since Thorin will be the Ringhero of the Ered Luin in the upcoming patch 4.4, here's a bunch of Mad Thorin's sounds to properly differentiate standard Thorin from his greedy counterpart (furthermore enhanced by the evil power of the Ring), ripped by me

Hope you like it :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bki5dpo56zi9epg/MadThorinSoundset.rar?dl=0

tima

• Hobbit
« Antwort #275 am: 26. Jul 2016, 15:30 »
Here is my problem,
when i try to launch the game on my laptop the splash screen loads fine and it plays the edian video fine, than it load on the 4.3.2 image screen for a brief minute and then it will just launch the main menu for a split second and crash to desktop and it dose not give me a crash report. windows just gives me the generic

"the battle for middle earth II has stopped working"
"a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Also this may help,
i have the legitimate physical copy of the game and the rotwok expansion
rotwok will load all the way to the main menu but will crash as soon as i click any of the buttons except for the Agmar campaign which then prompts me with the difficulty setting and and then will start playing the agmar video but still crash as soon as the videos are over.
BFME II gets stuck on the splash screen.

now the game works on my desktop even though i installed it the same exact way.
both my computers are running windows 10
they both have a GTX 900 series graphics cards.

Please help

tima

• Hobbit
« Antwort #276 am: 29. Jul 2016, 03:17 »
Here is my problem,
when i try to launch the game on my laptop the splash screen loads fine and it plays the edian video fine, than it load on the 4.3.2 image screen for a brief minute and then it will just launch the main menu for a split second and crash to desktop and it dose not give me a crash report. windows just gives me the generic

"the battle for middle earth II has stopped working"
"a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

Also this may help,
i have the legitimate physical copy of the game and the rotwok expansion
rotwok will load all the way to the main menu but will crash as soon as i click any of the buttons except for the Agmar campaign which then prompts me with the difficulty setting and and then will start playing the agmar video but still crash as soon as the videos are over.
BFME II gets stuck on the splash screen.

now the game works on my desktop even though i installed it the same exact way.
both my computers are running windows 10
they both have a GTX 900 series graphics cards.

Please help

Nevermind i found the fix, it was the windows 10 graphics adapter thing.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #277 am: 31. Jul 2016, 12:20 »
Great to hear!

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #278 am: 31. Jul 2016, 21:47 »
Edain Team, to whom may I send various sounds I've cut? Those include Mad Thorin and Gondor's and Rohan's horns

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #279 am: 31. Jul 2016, 21:58 »
You can send them to FG15. He's the one who takes care of the English sounds  :)

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #280 am: 1. Aug 2016, 09:20 »
Thank you, Walk ;)

Crimson King

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #281 am: 21. Aug 2016, 21:58 »
Hi, I had to reinstall the game after formatting my laptop but now I'm having a problem with the voices in the game, all of them are in german. This problem seems to be affecting other people as well.

Hi all :).

First of all thanks for this great mod.

I have just installed Edain Launcher and the latest Edain version. I have BfmeII 1.06 and ROTWK 2.01.

The mod starts with no issues and I enter a skirmish game. All the text and voices of units are in english, except for hero voices who still speak in german.

I have tried switching the mod from English to German and back to English.

I tried deleting german patches in ROTWK and deleting __edain_german.big file, but still no luck.

Anyone have an idea?

I am missing english.ini file.
I try to update the mod through the launcher and it states i am missing English.ini file, widescreen file and one other. It then looks for updates and downloads the English.ini file and the two others ( about 700mb download).

I then again check through launcher if I need an update and same things happens again (700mb download).

Any ideas?

Hi guys,

when I use the updater and ends appears this message:

_english_ini.big not found. The update might not work correctly in this case

I'm playing the version 4.4 of the mod,  the launcher is in english but the text in the game and the voices run in german, what I can do?

Sorry for my bad english and ty for help me :(

In my case, this is what it looks like

Any suggestions on how to fix this or why the files are not being downloaded properly?

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #282 am: 22. Aug 2016, 00:07 »
You provably installed an old version before 4.0. Download the 4.3 setup, install it and update then. It should work fine afterwards.

Crimson King

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #283 am: 23. Aug 2016, 17:33 »
You provably installed an old version before 4.0. Download the 4.3 setup, install it and update then. It should work fine afterwards.

Yup, that works, many thanks!

Edhelharn

• Edain Betatesting
  • Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #284 am: 25. Aug 2016, 14:12 »
Hi Edain team,

I would just like to say thank you for creating this wonderful mod for everyone to enjoy. But I have encountered a problem since updating from 4.4 to 4.4.1. The game starts to load however a crash occurs a few seconds later. I can still play the vanilla game.

Invalid Sound 'ElbenfurstVoiceAttack'

Error parsing field 'VoiceAttack' in block 'Object' in file
'data\ini\object\createahero\CreateAHeroAudio.inc', line 379.

Error parsing INI block'             VoiceAttack' in file
'data\ini\object\createahero\createahero.ini'.
7 addresses
(unknown)(0): game.dat+240382 Debug::PostStaticInit+3390
(unknown)(0): game.dat+2347216 IntRange::IntRange+93886
(unknown)(0): game.dat+2377423 IntRange::IntRange+124093
(unknown)(0): game.dat+6542103 Xfer::~Xfer+118430
(unknown)(0): kernel32.dll+323356 BaseThreadInitThunk+18
(unknown)(0): ntdll.dll+407112 RtInitializeExceptionCha in+239
(unknown)(0): ntdll.dll+407067 RtInitializeExceptionCha in+194

Because of the severity of this error the game will now exit.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.