28. Mär 2024, 18:49 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0  (Gelesen 229380 mal)

ed

• Hobbit
Re: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0
« Antwort #300 am: 23. Mär 2017, 05:09 »
hello everyone!!  i modified a map from rotwk,  i add some reinforcements,  i put more money,  and in Edain mod the game stars well  in the skirmish, but after 7 or 10  seconds , everybody dies and says defeated,

i changed the start point in to team PlyrCivilian/teamPlyrCivilian and FestungPlotFlag as well,   help please !!!

lotr1997

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • This is SauronlordoftheEarth from modb LOVE EDAIN!
« Antwort #301 am: 27. Apr 2017, 21:21 »
Sadly I cannot launch the game. When I click on the shortcut or the .exe it just does not open. This is really annoying because I cant play this great mod :( Hilf mir bitte  :(
There is only one lord of the rings, only one who can bend it to his will, and he does not share power!

Amonrath

• Hobbit
« Antwort #302 am: 17. Aug 2017, 21:54 »
Hello guys. I'm new to this community. I just want to know if I can plain Edain Mod without the DVD. My DVD no longer works and the Fix Non Starting Games didn't help. Is there anything I can do?

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #303 am: 9. Okt 2019, 18:01 »
This post has been moved to https://modding-union.com/index.php/topic,35816.0.html.

Dieser Beitrag wurde nach Start-Problem verschoben.

Ragnar_Septim

• Hobbit
« Antwort #304 am: 1. Mai 2021, 02:08 »
Hello,

First let me say I love this mod. I am however running into a small amount of problems. I recently got a new gaming Computer. I reinstalled the Base Game. than install the mod. I used the "fix non-starting game", and the mod works.

Problem 1: On the main menu as I have the "shellmap set to random, it is just a black screen with the music for one of the Shellmaps at random.

Problem 2: All of the Skirmish maps are pink both on the skirmish section preview and in the actually map. I am not sure why.

Problem 3: When I disable the mod and try to play them game the start up screens that appear after double clicking the base game short cut appear and the base game still does not load up.

I hope someone can help me because I am able to play the First BFME. I have not tried the second yet, but I will update this post once I see if that one works.

Update 04/30//2021 5:43 PM Pacific Time: Battle for middle earth 2 does work.
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mai 2021, 02:44 von Ragnar_Septim »

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #305 am: 1. Mai 2021, 10:27 »
Use the launcher to look for updates. It may find old files and replace them with correct ones.

Did you patch your base game and make sure to not have any other mods installed before installing Edain? This includes fan patches like 1.09 (BfME II) or 2.02 (RotWK).

Ragnar_Septim

• Hobbit
« Antwort #306 am: 1. Mai 2021, 18:39 »
Thanks for the reply. after doing some digging, I found that BFME 2 was not patched to 1.06. Now edain is working, as well as the base game.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #307 am: 1. Mai 2021, 19:24 »
Great to hear, enjoy the mod!