29. Mär 2024, 00:36 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0  (Gelesen 229447 mal)

numan1111

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0
« Antwort #45 am: 12. Apr 2015, 22:42 »
I tried to update edain mod to 4.01 with launcher like 100 times but I cant update it.Always it stopped connection at %.. This is really ridiculous guys.I cant play multiplayer.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #46 am: 13. Apr 2015, 10:56 »
Checked this?
Your connection timed out. Next version of the launcher will abort the downloading in this case. Close the launcher via task Manager and try again.

I cant update the mod.It stopped downloading at %.. when I press the update button in launcher.
You need 7gb on your participation. Check this.

Grommosh

• Hobbit
« Antwort #47 am: 13. Apr 2015, 20:51 »
ok i have unistalled both Edain and RotWK and I keep getting the following

"Lotr RotWK has top working"...anyone got a clue on how to fix this

osoriocoronado

• Hobbit
« Antwort #48 am: 14. Apr 2015, 00:49 »
Hey, I have an issue with invaild sound. Please, how do I fix it?
It says
Invalid Sound 'SnowStereoLoop'
And a lot of errors below.

Also, does ROTWK has to be patched to play this modd? I really want to play it and have tried uninstalling the unofficial ROTWK patch, re-installing the game and the modd and nothing works, it is the same sound error that causes the game to crash before it even starts, as soon as I hit play.
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Apr 2015, 02:58 von osoriocoronado »

Romanik

• Hobbit
« Antwort #49 am: 19. Apr 2015, 23:47 »
Hi Edain Team,
I have a such of trouble with factions. Maybe it's a stupid questions but I really can't explain how it can be. I already did all the updates, but I have only 4 factions, what about elves? I saw a lot of gameplay videos with elves but in 4.01 there aren't any elves. How can I get them? Thanx a lot!  :)

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #50 am: 20. Apr 2015, 00:05 »
That is completely intentional. You are playing a demo, which only includes the four factions that were ready to be released. The other factions will be added later.

sodoras

• Hobbit
  • They mostly come at night...Mostly
« Antwort #51 am: 29. Apr 2015, 05:04 »
Hi  I'm NEW to the edain mod and i try to install it with the help of a friend, you might slightly know him, names EliteKryptik he is a beta tester.
 He helped me a lot in order to get the game running but we encountered a problem. We  uninstall the games (i have all 3 of them on disc) and also used regedit to clean all files of the games from the registry.
We then reinstalled everything from scratch and downloaded fresh patches etc
bfme 2 patch is on 1.06 and the rotwk is on the 2.01
We try to run it and still the same error. After that we uninstalled it all again and
we installed it without me changing the install directory ( i formerly was installing to my own path) we installed again from scratch did all the patches and switchers and also i install the First BFME and patched it. The patches are still in 1.06 and 2.01 and the First is on the 1.03. We make all the updates for the edain and we ran everything as administrator each time and the game still crashes , we also try using the fix non starting games tool and nothing. Here is the error message.

Invalid Sound WOTR_MusicRohanMS

Error parsing field 'Music' in block 'LivingWorldPlayerTemplat e' in file 'Data\INI\LivingWorldPlayers.ini', line 59.

Error parsin INI block '    Music' in file
'Data\INI\LivingWorldPlayers.ini',
7 addresses:
(unknown)(0): game.dat+239838 Debug::PostStaticInit+3390
(unknown)(0): game.dat+2346667
StringBase<char> + 262887
(unknown)(0): game.dat+6541831 Xfer::operator==+119943
(unknown)(0): kernel32.dll+78698 BaseThreadInitThunk+18
(unknown)(0): ntdll.dll+234162 RtlInitializeExceptionCh ain+99
(unknown)(0): ntdll.dll+234162 RtlInitializeExceptionCh ain+54

I hope you can help me, thanks for your time!  :)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #52 am: 29. Apr 2015, 05:08 »
Hey guys, I just want to verify that sodoras is telling the truth, we did everything he posted. Tis error is still coming up, to my eternal annoyance  :-| We were connected the entire time on TeamViewer and I tried everything I could to get it working, but no dice. Hope you guys on the team are familiar with this error, its beyond me  :(
Best of luck, thanks for any help!  ;)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #53 am: 30. Apr 2015, 01:29 »
Well that's just fucking wonderful! It seems that whatever the problem is that sodoras is having is also now happening on my computer. Here is a picture of the error message. I hope somebody knows how to fix this  :(

Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

FG15

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
« Antwort #54 am: 30. Apr 2015, 07:31 »
Did you recently install any other mods or submods? I just checked it and the missing sound is part of the data\ini\music.ini, so obviously something with a higher priority overwrites this file.

sodoras

• Hobbit
  • They mostly come at night...Mostly
« Antwort #55 am: 30. Apr 2015, 18:23 »
no, no other mods or submods only original games with the patch switchers, nothing else.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #56 am: 30. Apr 2015, 19:00 »
Well the patch switcher is integrating patches as mods so it wont work with Edain. You need to install only a raw Rise of the Witchking with 2.01 official patch and Edain, nothing else.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #57 am: 30. Apr 2015, 19:04 »
I find that strange, because my original install worked fine with 2.02 installed. Maybe something in the update changed this for a fresh install? After I got done helping sodoras out I had a different error come up, and so I had to do a uninstall reinstall, no big deal I figured. But then once I finished, I started getting the same error. I'll try installing without 2.02 and let you know. But my original install had 2.02 installed, so something has changed.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
« Antwort #58 am: 30. Apr 2015, 19:24 »
No luck, I just tried installing Edain without 2.02 installed on my system, and I'm still getting the same error. I'm a lot more technically capable than some people, so if you want to tell me anything that's left behind after uninstalling Edain ROTWK and BFME2, including in the registry, I'm willing to do another full uninstall and cleanup for both me and sodoras. I was pretty thorough the first couple of times, but I don't know everything about the registry. If anybody has the time, you can also come onto my computer remotely via teamviewer, and try to figure this out that way.

A third idea would be for you to give me a jury rigged BIG file and I could try just pasting into into our folders, can you make something code-wise which gives that music file higher priority? I don't think either of us are looking to play online with anybody but each-other for now, so this would at least get the game running again if you can do it.
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Apr 2015, 19:27 von Elite KryPtik »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #59 am: 30. Apr 2015, 20:44 »
Well, there are propably left overs of 2.02 thats why the game is crashing. Easiest thing is check your Rise of the Witchking folder und see if there are any .big of 2.02. I have no idea how they are called, so you need to find out yourself. But you could also post a screenshot of the folder, because I know which files are Edain and RotWk files so we could sort that out.