18. Apr 2024, 18:11 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0  (Gelesen 230962 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Re: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0
« Antwort #60 am: 30. Apr 2015, 23:08 »
Well I'm really doubtful that this is the source of the issue, but here you go anyways. I uninstalled Edain and 2.02, here's the folder afterwards.

Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #61 am: 30. Apr 2015, 23:15 »
First of: Were are you Edain files? Did you uninstall it?
Second: __lobbymusicminimod is propably the cause the crash.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #62 am: 30. Apr 2015, 23:20 »
Yeah I had uninstalled Edain as well, I just uninstalled ROTWK and deleted the folder, did a new install from scratch without 2.02 and im now installing edain. Once I get it updated ill try running it and see what happens, ill let you know when its done in a little bit.

EDIT: Damn me for a fool, you're right! That's REALLY weird, especially considering it worked fine for me with 2.02 at first. I'm gonna do some fiddling and try to get it working with 2.02 on my PC, because I only play 2.02 when I do play vanilla ROTWK. Maybe now that we have identified the source of the issue you guys can try and do something to make it compatible? Thanks for the help Turin, I'll get sodoras fixed up next time I talk to him.  :)

EDIT 2: Got it working with 2.02, just had to delete 3 files associated with the lobby music mod that comes with 2.02. And of course you have to disable 2.02 while running the mod.

There removed the triple post, my bad.
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mai 2015, 05:15 von Elite KryPtik »
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #63 am: 1. Mai 2015, 00:16 »
Please use the edit function of our forum, there is no need for triple or double posts. ;)

We are not planing to add official support for 2.02 or other fan made patches, we are going to stick with 2.01 since it is the official one.

MacGyver27

• Hobbit
« Antwort #64 am: 31. Mai 2015, 20:18 »
GAME CRASH:

BFME2 - patch 1.06
WitchKing - patch 2.01

I always encounter this game crash. I have tried reinstalling couple times and still same crash at the exact moment.

While playing skirmish I will receive a game pop up saying "Troops from our fiefdoms have reached the battlefield!" and immediately game crashes with message:

"\game.dat    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Please fix let me know if it is a bug and will be fixed. Otherwise there is no way to finish a battle! I always encounter that message and game crashes. Thanks.
« Letzte Änderung: 31. Mai 2015, 20:38 von MacGyver27 »

BFME2player

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #65 am: 3. Jun 2015, 20:26 »
Hi
I have recently installed your game and I have a couple of questions about it.
First how do I change the German text to English?
Also I have a similar problem to others in that when I try and play a skirmish it crashes however when looking at how you said to solve I was confused as I can't find the options folder.
Cheers

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #66 am: 3. Jun 2015, 20:28 »
Click on the Edain Mod Icon on your desktop. That should open the Launcher. You can change the language there and fix your error.

BFME2player

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #67 am: 3. Jun 2015, 22:27 »
Thanks for replying.
I don't have a desktop icon for the mod, I have to click on the ROTWK game icon to get onto the mod.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #68 am: 3. Jun 2015, 22:36 »
The installer should have created an desktop icon. You can also run "Edain_Mod_Launcher.exe" in your RotWK folder, same result.

BFME2player

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #69 am: 3. Jun 2015, 22:42 »
Thank you for your help :)

EDIT: I have a problem as I played it for a bit and then it crashed.
I loaded it back up and it said "exception message the system cannot find the file specified
and then said to report it and what I did beforehand on here.
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Jun 2015, 09:27 von TiberiusOgden »

SnobGoblin

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #70 am: 4. Jun 2015, 19:08 »
Hi everyone, Edain mod demo is amazing!

It works on my computer, but in my friends computer, yes it launches, but when choosing a skirmish or war in the ring menu, it crashes. What files I should check,  to remove this problem?

Thank you for helping, I'd like to play multiplayer match with him  :D

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #71 am: 4. Jun 2015, 19:13 »
when choosing a skirmish or war in the ring menu, it crashes.
Hi. :D  ... Some necromantic power around here. xD
Has he ever tried solution number one?

MacGyver27

• Hobbit
« Antwort #72 am: 4. Jun 2015, 22:10 »
What about the ERROR I posted?? Nobody knows anything? Was it even registered?

Thanks!

BFME2player

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #73 am: 5. Jun 2015, 17:45 »
Hi
I have a problem with my edain mod as i installed it, had a bit of a problem with the non starting games but it i fixed and was able to play it for a bit until i chose gondor on a arnor map and it then crashed. I tried to go on the mod again however it said exception message and then said to put it on here. Please can someone help.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #74 am: 5. Jun 2015, 18:35 »
Click Update in the Update-section of the Edain-Launcher.