25. Apr 2024, 02:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0  (Gelesen 231640 mal)

Qallu

• Hobbit
Re: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0
« Antwort #135 am: 11. Jul 2015, 02:20 »
http://prntscr.com/7ra0hs
I get this message when I launch the game, what should I do?

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #136 am: 11. Jul 2015, 10:01 »
Uninstall the complete Game. Reinstall it and make sure that you've installed the actual official Patch before Edain and didnt installed any other modifications.
The unofficial Patch isnt a Patch, its a modification. So Edain cant work with it.

yfgi21

• Hobbit
« Antwort #137 am: 22. Jul 2015, 18:39 »
Hello
I edain install mod 4.0 and I used the fair for lunching updating once all the update I copied stuck in the download, I Started On games and I noticed a lot of purple texture FAQ primer of the problem come from asset.dat I reinstalled 4 times edain mod but the problem still not resolved. Do you have a solution or can you send me the file asset.dat by email or other means?

(I am using Google translate)

Email: yfgi21@gmail.com or yfgi21@hotmail.com

djox

• Hobbit
« Antwort #138 am: 22. Jul 2015, 21:41 »
I can`t open the launcher... when I click to open it nothing happens ... i have both games ( tryed running as administrator, tryed reinstaling all for several times, instaling patches didnt work either) what do I need to do ...

PS: also i tryed looking into task manager to look for the changes ...  something pops up and closes in a fraction of a second

Also... no errors or anythin... I start the launcher then nothing happens
« Letzte Änderung: 22. Jul 2015, 22:00 von djox »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #139 am: 22. Jul 2015, 22:56 »
Could be that an Antivirus program is closing the program, since we are not certified developers. Which one are you using?
Also: Do you have .Net Framework 4.5 installed?

djox

• Hobbit
« Antwort #140 am: 22. Jul 2015, 23:06 »
I will try net framework thing... antivirus is not a problem ( tryed it)
Thanks for the quick reply :)

PS: Net framework worked <3 LOVE YA GUYS... keep making the awesome stuff :)

Edit:
I enjoy playing edain mod single player but when I try to join with my friend... we have ``version mismatch`` problem... we tryed patching up games but no luck... any help ?

« Letzte Änderung: 23. Jul 2015, 18:29 von TiberiusOgden »

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #141 am: 23. Jul 2015, 18:17 »
1. Have one of you a crack?
2. Have you two Edain Mod 4.1?
3. Have you two Rise of the Witchking 2.01?

djox

• Hobbit
« Antwort #142 am: 23. Jul 2015, 23:07 »
we both have the same games... both have the crack ... both tryed the same patch... both using the latest edain... tryed reinstaling and installing all of it ... didnt work :)

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #143 am: 23. Jul 2015, 23:21 »
Cracks modify the game and can cause different game versions, which leads to assynchrons.
Therefore the problem is the crack.
Only solution: Don't use cracks.^^

djox

• Hobbit
« Antwort #144 am: 24. Jul 2015, 01:29 »
Yeah but when I try to launch the game trough edains mod , it wont let me until I crack the game :/

CurufinweHighKing

• Hobbit
« Antwort #145 am: 1. Aug 2015, 18:46 »
Edain Mod Team,

I am having a peculiar problem that no one else seems to be having at the moment. I have tried numerous fresh installs to no avail. Each time I launch the Edain Mod installer it proceeds to update the Launcher to 1.0.0.3 (or something similar) then I launch the launcher again and proceed to try to update the game. Then it tells me that it cannot locate several of the important game files (such as __edain_data.big, __edain_maps.big, etc) and then says that the install probably won't work but it will try anyways and of course after hours of downloading it doesn't work...

So are my files in the wrong location for some reason? I am really stumped, any help would be appreciated.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #146 am: 1. Aug 2015, 19:07 »
Did you move the mod folder after installing it? If not check this I wrote some posts ago:
Seems like your registry strings got messed up.
Open the registry via tying "regedit" into the searchbar of your start menu / search function of windows 8.
Check this key "InstallPath" under this path:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king
and check if the install path correct, if not, edit it to the correct path.
Do the same thing for the key "InstallPath" under this path:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\Electronic Arts\The Lord of the Rings, The Rise of the Witch-king
If only one of these exists its not a problem, just make sure this key is correct.

Everything should work then.

jarlaxe

• Hobbit
« Antwort #147 am: 9. Aug 2015, 14:00 »
guys ı have problem ı hope you can help me;
when ı try to open game with launcher ı got please insert the correct cd-rom, select ok and restart application error. it happens both edain mod and disabled edain mod but ı can open game with classic rotwk icon and it is open like edain mode .  I got rotwk unoffical patch 2.02 before both ı unistall everything about this patch and bfme 2 and rotwk ı even delete regedit files etc. then ı reinstall bfme 2 version 1.06 and rotwk 2.01 dont do crack and using image files. I download edain demo 4.0 and install it then uptade all latest on launcer ,now ı check my launcher version is 1.0.0.3 btw,ı hope you can help me waiting your answer. ı played it like 2-3 hours my game stop 2 times control panel says 'not responding' it never happaned before edain mode you can help me about that either.
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Aug 2015, 23:52 von jarlaxe »

legoras001

• Hobbit
« Antwort #148 am: 12. Aug 2015, 23:10 »
como hago para actualizar edain mod 4.1 a la version 4.1.1 yo actualizo pero no me sale esa versión nesecito ayuda

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #149 am: 12. Aug 2015, 23:23 »
pero no me sale esa versión nesecito ayuda
Entonces es posible que ya tienes 4.1.1 version.
Tienes, por ejemplo - Thorin con la armadura en último nivel?