18. Apr 2024, 06:57 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0  (Gelesen 230899 mal)

Galanur

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0
« Antwort #180 am: 11. Sep 2015, 21:12 »
Its working, ty guys :)

I hope I wont get many more errors but I´ll ask in case happens...

May the Valar show you mercy to all in game......cause I will not :P

Galanur

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #181 am: 11. Sep 2015, 22:34 »
ok another issue showed up

I only have
- isengard
- gondor
- rohan
- mordor

As part of the armies I can choose... where is the rest?

CynasFan

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Freude ist eine ernste Sache
« Antwort #182 am: 11. Sep 2015, 22:41 »
If you have updated to last Version there should be dwarves also, it works about the Launcher.
The other Factions aren´t avaible because it is a demo an they will be patched later, next is Lorien.
I hope that helped and sorry for my english, I´m natural german. xD
Greetings, CynasFan
"Die Vernunft kann sich mit größerer Kraft dem Bösen entgegenstemmen, wenn der Zorn ihr dienstbar zur Hand geht!"
Papst Gregor der Große

"Alles was ich anzubieten habe ist Annäherung. Fragment. Wille zum Scheitern."
Walter Moers

Galanur

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #183 am: 11. Sep 2015, 22:44 »
the english works perfectly...

Question.... is there a gundabad faction? I would love to get those around, like base force..

CynasFan

• Bündnisgenosse der Elben und Menschen
  • Freude ist eine ernste Sache
« Antwort #184 am: 11. Sep 2015, 22:54 »
I wanted to say that new Updates only works over the launcher. If you haven´t updated about him, I think you play 4.0, the first Version of new Edain generation.

Gundabad comes, but probably it comes at last faction, because it have the greatest differents to the normal Edain gaming and the most new designs and skills.
But there are also many updates by the Team what they do with the factions. Only you have to look in the Edain News. ;)
Greetings, CynasFan
"Die Vernunft kann sich mit größerer Kraft dem Bösen entgegenstemmen, wenn der Zorn ihr dienstbar zur Hand geht!"
Papst Gregor der Große

"Alles was ich anzubieten habe ist Annäherung. Fragment. Wille zum Scheitern."
Walter Moers

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #185 am: 11. Sep 2015, 23:00 »
Everything about the factions is described in this article:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/edain-mod/news/edain-40-our-plans-for-2015

Galanur

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #186 am: 12. Sep 2015, 01:26 »
hmm if you guy wanna go movie accurace maybe you can give iron hill dwarves a new unit, dwarf phalanx (those with shield and spear like the movie)

Also I found an error in the map... Iron hills the southeast  corner ther eis a nearby work site, npcs attack that thing, I got my ally comp stuck with least 300 modelss...

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #187 am: 12. Sep 2015, 10:23 »
Please write bugs in the bug sections and suggestions in the suggestion section. This here is the section for support, therefore when someone has problems.

We also don't really like the movie design of the iron hills and will stick with ours. :)

Vingilot

• Hobbit
« Antwort #188 am: 27. Okt 2015, 22:10 »
Hello fellow Edain Mod players. I have for the last couple weeks been unable to play the Edain mod or ROTWK. I keep getting a DirectX error but I do not have SweetFX installed. I have tried the 'Fix Non-Starting Games' option in the launcher with no success. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod numerous times and have even installed the base game and ROTWK from scratch and the problem has persisted.

I use Windows 8.1. I tried the game in Windows 10 and in compatibility mode with no success. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Edit: Here's exactly what the DirectX error says:
"Please make sure you have DirectX 9.0 or higher installed. Also verify that your video card meets the minimum requirements, and that you do not have hardware acceleration disabled in the Display control panel."
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Okt 2015, 22:18 von Vingilot »

godlikegerbil

• Hobbit
« Antwort #189 am: 3. Nov 2015, 05:51 »
i love this mod but when i installed it. it broke the gondors fortress on the original bfme2 witch i still play with my friends but it makes us go out of sync when we play for more then 25 min. the problem is that the fortress is invisible for everything but the door and addons

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #190 am: 3. Nov 2015, 09:22 »
Hello fellow Edain Mod players. I have for the last couple weeks been unable to play the Edain mod or ROTWK. I keep getting a DirectX error but I do not have SweetFX installed. I have tried the 'Fix Non-Starting Games' option in the launcher with no success. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod numerous times and have even installed the base game and ROTWK from scratch and the problem has persisted.

I use Windows 8.1. I tried the game in Windows 10 and in compatibility mode with no success. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Edit: Here's exactly what the DirectX error says:
"Please make sure you have DirectX 9.0 or higher installed. Also verify that your video card meets the minimum requirements, and that you do not have hardware acceleration disabled in the Display control panel."

I think Win10 does not install old Versions of DirectX automatically, so you have to install DirectX 9 manually.

It should be packed on your BfMe Game Disc, if you can't find it online.

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #191 am: 8. Nov 2015, 22:41 »
Patch 4.2 Updating:
Why is this happening? 7 GB is needed for start of updating and 550mb is size of update? This never happened before to me...

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #192 am: 8. Nov 2015, 23:19 »
It's mostly for safety purposes.
No matter how big the download is, you always needed 7 GB free space.

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #193 am: 9. Nov 2015, 11:40 »
The full release will contain a size up to 5-7gb, so its only a safety purpose.
Make sure, that you have 7gb free space on your drive (and its not good for the health of a drive, if you have less then 7gb on it...)

Kizuato

• Hobbit
  • Am no one special .. honest
« Antwort #194 am: 9. Nov 2015, 16:28 »
Hello Edain Team ... First of all i wanted to thank you for all the hard work you'v put into this mod .. Its really the greatest mod for BFME 2 so far ..

But I'v got some serious problems from that last patch and adding of Lothlorien.
First one is really well .. game breaking (for me atleast) ... I just cant play rohan anymore .. well i can but .. I will be defeated after a couple of second ... Rohan keep or castle just do not spawn .. I dont know if its just me or anyone else is experiencing this weird bug .. but yeah .. I really love Rohan .. even they are a little bit weaker than for example Mordor or Lothlorien (just my opinion ... they could get a little buff).

And the second one is just my little note for that -20% health and catapult buff ... Well the catapults were giving me much troubles even before this buff and my rohan people were dying really fast under the big ballista bolts of Isengard ... This could use a little nerf in my opinion .. but hey .. your mod ... am just a little one here .. still lovin-it thou.

Soo .. thank you for your time (if you read this of course) .. aand yeah .. thanks for all i quess ...Great work so far

Your devoted fan Kizi  :)
''...It was all going so well...''