25. Apr 2024, 15:41 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0  (Gelesen 231807 mal)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
Re: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0
« Antwort #195 am: 9. Nov 2015, 17:54 »
Zitat
Rohan keep or castle just do not spawn
Do you play on a selfmade custom map? Next question: Do you play with a crack?

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #196 am: 9. Nov 2015, 18:53 »
Thanks for info. :)

Kizuato

• Hobbit
  • Am no one special .. honest
« Antwort #197 am: 9. Nov 2015, 19:20 »
Nope I'v been playing normal maps (edain team maps or native one) ... I just dont know what happens ...  I'v been trying to click ''update'' and think that some content just do not download .. but no ... everything is downloadet and in place
I just dont know
''...It was all going so well...''

Weirdone

• Hobbit
« Antwort #198 am: 22. Nov 2015, 12:28 »
I only have the battle for middle earth1, I tried instaling edain mod, i installed it, turn on the launcher and when i click play it just tells me there is an error and it turns of, do i need the battle for middle earth 2 and rise of the witch king to play edain or should i try reinstalling?

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #199 am: 22. Nov 2015, 13:03 »
Zitat
do i need the battle for middle earth 2 and rise of the witch king
Yes.

Rockyeahh

• Hobbit
« Antwort #200 am: 8. Dez 2015, 21:15 »
Hi I downloaded Edain mod 4.0 but instead of giving me the install file it gave me a file that I cannot open. It is called edain4.0-demo[1]
It says the file type is 0-DEMO[1] File

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #201 am: 21. Dez 2015, 14:23 »
Just one short question.
Lately I have more frequent game crush with this message:

and after that one, this one pops up:

Is there something I can do about this?

Regards,
CragLord

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #202 am: 21. Dez 2015, 14:27 »
Try to use lower settings. This normally heppans when the engine is over-worked.^^

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #203 am: 21. Dez 2015, 14:40 »
Thanks Gnomi. :)

GooDHaLF

• Hobbit
« Antwort #204 am: 6. Jan 2016, 19:04 »
Hello guys!
I've just installed tunngle and wanted to play online. I started the game through tunngle and then clicked ''multiplayer'' and ''online''  At this point a message says ''This computer has the windows xp sp2 firewall enabled. An entry must be added to the firewall exemption to play lord of the rings.
The problem is that i have a windows 7 computer, also i've tryed to turn the firewall off but the message still occurs.
Thanks for taking time to read.

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #205 am: 6. Jan 2016, 19:05 »
You can't play online - EA Games shut their servers down a long time ago. You have to use programs which simulate a lan network like Tunngle (or Gameranger or hamachi) and use the network area afterwards. :)

GooDHaLF

• Hobbit
« Antwort #206 am: 6. Jan 2016, 19:12 »
Haha solved that problem now :D Im in the lobby area and cant join a single one. it says that they maybe modified their game. But i think im might unupdated. I have the version 2.01. What do you think the problem is?

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #207 am: 6. Jan 2016, 19:21 »
Did you also update the mod? Start the launcher and click on Update. Do this again and again until it says that there are no more updates without installing anything. You need to update the mod at least twice - one time for the laucher and one time for the mod. Afterwards it just checks if there is another new update (which most likely is not the case, as you've just updated the game) or if some of your files are damaged, which can happen while downloading them. In both cases the launcher will download the missing/damaged files. :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #208 am: 6. Jan 2016, 20:47 »
But i think im might unupdated. I have the version 2.01. What do you think the problem is?

Do you mean the version of your ROTWK copy? The one indicated in the Options?

If it is, it's definitely right, then.
The number '2.01' refers to the version to which your vanilla game (ROTWK) is updated (if you have installed the needed and OFFICIAL 2.01 patch of ROTWK).
The Edain Mod (regardless of the version) doesn't change the version of your ROTWK.

If you miss something that has already been released or if you have other similar problems, just update the Edain Mod Launcher as Gnomi wrote.

Remember, though, that it's absolutely fine if your vanilla game (ROTWK) is updated to the 2.01 version  :)

mat9380

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #209 am: 11. Jan 2016, 04:39 »
I can not play maps with missions?