19. Apr 2024, 12:55 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0  (Gelesen 231075 mal)

Henlo

• Hobbit
Re: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0
« Antwort #210 am: 11. Jan 2016, 21:33 »
Hi!
First time posting and first time i'm trying a mod for this game.
Cant get it to work though.. I've been at it for hours now and can't get it to work.
When I launch a skrimish, the game crashes. I've unistalled RoTWK and the mod, re-installed RoTWK, patched it through the launcher and then re-installed the mod. I've done this procedure twice but nothing seems to work. I got in to the gameplay ONCE when Gondor was pre-selected in the skirmish menu, but when i exited that game to start a new one, it crashed again, regardless of which fraction i elected.

So I've pretty much tried all the basics, including the steps suggested in the FAQ and other tips I've found in this thread such as updating the launcher... still game crash when I click play. What happens then is that Windows is telling me that the the program suddenly crashed, no mor info :/
Help, please?
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Jan 2016, 21:38 von Henlo »

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #211 am: 11. Jan 2016, 21:42 »
On which graphics settings are you playing?
Which graphics card / chip do you have? Which OS are you using?

Henlo

• Hobbit
« Antwort #212 am: 11. Jan 2016, 21:51 »
On which graphics settings are you playing?
Which graphics card / chip do you have? Which OS are you using?
Complimentary information: I also get this message about runtime "this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" plz conatct application support team".

Im running on oldschool windows 7, I've put all graphic settings on low just to make sure. Currently I'm running the game on my laptop since I travel a lot and this is the computer I most often use, graphic card is shitty GeForce GT620M. I can run the original game at high settings with no lag or probs though.

Btw, I just tried to start war of the ring and that works, I get to the overview map and all. I can also start and fight the battles in real time in the war of the ring-mode. But as soon as I try Skirmish... crash.
Thanks for replying!

« Letzte Änderung: 11. Jan 2016, 22:04 von Henlo »

mat9380

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #213 am: 11. Jan 2016, 23:09 »
? o rispond on my post.. when i tray misions it chras ,,. i dont have rivndel no angmar.. so i am asking for like 4 time is ther somthing wrong or it just like this new wersion of edain? also.. is ther mod or somthing from Edain for BFME 1or 2 not ROWK . thanks

Melkor Bauglir

• Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #214 am: 11. Jan 2016, 23:45 »
Actually Odysseus already answered you in "Ask the Edain-Team". Also it's kind of hard to ask 4 times with 3 posts in total. ;)
Now to your question: Imladris, Misty Mountains and Angmar aren't released yet, meaning only Gondor, Rohan, Isengard, Mordor, Dwarves and Lothlorien are playable right now.

Greetings
Melkor Bauglir

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #215 am: 11. Jan 2016, 23:52 »
? o rispond on my post.. when i tray misions it chras ,,. i dont have rivndel no angmar.. so i am asking for like 4 time is ther somthing wrong or it just like this new wersion of edain? also.. is ther mod or somthing from Edain for BFME 1or 2 not ROWK . thanks

What kind of missions are you trying to run?
Of course you don't have Angmar and Rivendell, this is a DEMO; the latest faction to be released was Lothlórien, and for the other ones you have to wait like everyone else.

This is a Modification of ROTWK (updated to the 2.01 patch); you necessarily need also BFME2 to play the game, since ROTWK is an expansion of the same BFME2.
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Jan 2016, 23:57 von DieWalküre »

mat9380

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #216 am: 12. Jan 2016, 00:24 »

What kind of missions are you trying to run?
Of course you don't have Angmar and Rivendell, this is a DEMO; the latest faction to be released was Lothlórien, and for the other ones you have to wait like everyone else.

This is a Modification of ROTWK (updated to the 2.01 patch); you necessarily need also BFME2 to play the game, since ROTWK is an expansion of the same BFME2.
i ask is ther for other parts not this on :/ i will wait but some people had angmar and i am new.. and forum is bit mesy to reply or find somthing sorry.. so is ther mods or somthing for other parts like bfme 1 ? cose i just soo this video and argue down on it that is stolen? just trayng to found out more obut Mod . cose i relly like it and if it gona get beter i will stick to it .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L2JCzt1-9E

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #217 am: 12. Jan 2016, 00:48 »

Who had already Angmar?
There are Beta Testers and Moderators who have already this faction, because they have to test it and give possible suggestions for its improvement.
But, as far as I know, no one can show something on YouTube or other websites until the official release, or with the specific allowance of the Edain Team (as it happens with the YouTuber RuudDevil, for example).

The forum is not messy at all; you just have to get used to it.
It's exactly organised in different sections to help people find answers to their questions.

Regarding that video, I can't speak for the Edain Team, but, if you have used some of their material without their permission, this is definitely something not allowed.
Many other Mods that consisted of 'stolen' material were legitimately shut down on ModDB for the same reason.

mat9380

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #218 am: 12. Jan 2016, 01:02 »

Who had already Angmar?
There are Beta Testers and Moderators who have already this faction, because they have to test it and give possible suggestions for its improvement.
But, as far as I know, no one can show something on YouTube or other websites until the official release, or with the specific allowance of the Edain Team (as it happens with the YouTuber RuudDevil, for example).

The forum is not messy at all; you just have to get used to it.
It's exactly organised in different sections to help people find answers to their questions.

Regarding that video, I can't speak for the Edain Team, but, if you have used some of their material without their permission, this is definitely something not allowed.
Many other Mods that consisted of 'stolen' material were legitimately shut down on ModDB for the same reason.
oh. thanks.. i ment on german and eng. when i press Eng. it drops me on wery difren look of this site but whit German and eng. that why i sed it messy. and thank for answers.. I am just interested and relly happy sombody is improving game as it sm game was good but now it looks like BFME 3 and exps.  [uglybunti] and sory . i am rell new in this.. i just found out you can juse mod like 1 wik ago  :o

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #219 am: 12. Jan 2016, 01:11 »
Almost all the English boards have a '[en]' before their title, which means that they are in English.

There is also a tool that you can use, at the top of the homepage, on the right, that allows you to see only the English boards (and consequently their related threads) of Modding Union.

Henlo

• Hobbit
« Antwort #220 am: 13. Jan 2016, 19:50 »
No one knows what I could do? Really want to play this mod :/

mat9380

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #221 am: 13. Jan 2016, 23:29 »
well say..what is it?

mat9380

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #222 am: 13. Jan 2016, 23:35 »
I had chras.. make sure  you got vers bfme2 1,6 v . and rwok 2,0 i think? but make sure you Unistal all and delet file from your hard disk.. then instal agen.  get mini images for bouth + run bouth games bi fore pach. and then intal from edain luncher game . run it.. and get out and run up date and up date i had to like 5 time :3 . tray that

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #223 am: 14. Jan 2016, 09:39 »

Could be a Problem with the original bfme-profile. Have you tried the startup Bug fixer in the launcher? It should reset your profile.
« Letzte Änderung: 15. Jan 2016, 11:21 von Adamin »

Yung_Doc

• Hobbit
« Antwort #224 am: 15. Jan 2016, 07:03 »
I have bfme2 at 1.06 and rotwk at 2.01, i was having this issue when i downloaded the 2.02 which fixed it but since the edain mod won't work with it i switched it back to 2.01, whats the solution here?