19. Apr 2024, 16:44 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0  (Gelesen 231099 mal)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
Re: [en] Support Edain Demo 4.0
« Antwort #225 am: 15. Jan 2016, 07:22 »
I have bfme2 at 1.06 and rotwk at 2.01, i was having this issue when i downloaded the 2.02 which fixed it but since the edain mod won't work with it i switched it back to 2.01, whats the solution here?

Yes, the 2.02 patch is not official and thus is likely to create issues in starting the Edain Mod.

Are you sure that you deleted all the files related to that patch?
Do you have any other Mod/Submod or unofficial patch installed in the ROTWK folder?

Yung_Doc

• Hobbit
« Antwort #226 am: 15. Jan 2016, 18:47 »
I have no other mods or subs mods just that 2.02, but i forgot to switch bfme2 back to 1.06 and that solved that issue but now i have this issue.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #227 am: 15. Jan 2016, 20:33 »
That is still an issue with 2.02. Again, 2.02 is NO official patch, just another mod. Edain Mod wont work with 2.02. You only need the official patch 2.01.

Yung_Doc

• Hobbit
« Antwort #228 am: 15. Jan 2016, 20:47 »
That is still an issue with 2.02. Again, 2.02 is NO official patch, just another mod. Edain Mod wont work with 2.02. You only need the official patch 2.01.
I figured that part out but now when i upgrade units  and build structures they turn invisible and so are some of the enemy  units.

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #229 am: 16. Jan 2016, 12:55 »
Press "update" in the launcher. It seems as if the unofficial patches have deactivated our asset.dat

Kalmakil

• Hobbit
« Antwort #230 am: 23. Jan 2016, 15:28 »
Hello guys, thank you for this excellent mod. My problem is that Imladris, Goblins and Angmar do not appear in the faction list in the game, in skirmish as in war of the Ring modes. Is it a known problem ? Strangely that's the only awkward thing i have seen for the moment.

Skeeverboy

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
« Antwort #231 am: 23. Jan 2016, 15:38 »
Angmar, Imladris and Goblins aren't released at the moment, but Angmar will come with the next Patch.

pauldums

• Hobbit
« Antwort #232 am: 25. Jan 2016, 23:14 »
Hi edain team ! Hope that work on 4.3 is going well :)

What do you advice me to do when a skirmish is crashing at the very beginning : the game is loading but i can't see the starting base. I have the error : " Windows programm has stopped working"
I think that it is due to my graphics cards (Intel HD Graphics 5500 and AMD Radeon R7 M360 on windows 10).
Hoho96 advised me to put lotrbfme2ep1.exe and game.dat in high power in the  AMD switchable graphics panel.
It works but the game is very very slow (the graphics are in very low) so it's impossible to play multiplayer games.

Any ideas ?

Thanks for your time.

Henlo

• Hobbit
« Antwort #233 am: 27. Jan 2016, 15:06 »
Hi!
Just want to say that somehow, my problems were solved and I'm now able to enjoy playing the mod. Thanks so much Edain team for your fantastic work!
My problem was that when I choose skrirmish and the AI was set as "random" faction, the game crashed when I tried to launch the skirmish.
So if someone is having the same problems as me with, try to appoint a faction to the AI, don't let it be at random.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #234 am: 27. Jan 2016, 15:17 »
This only happens if you gave them a not available create a hero before. The random faction is working fine otherwise.

Haguiv412

• Hobbit
« Antwort #235 am: 5. Mär 2016, 12:12 »
Hi
When I want to play a battle I can only choose from Gondor, Rohan, Isengard and Mordor.
How can I select the elves or dwarves?
Thanks for your support!

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #236 am: 5. Mär 2016, 12:12 »
Start our launcher and update the mod twice. (the first update is for the launcher, the second for the game)

Haguiv412

• Hobbit
« Antwort #237 am: 5. Mär 2016, 12:23 »
Did it and it worked, thank you sir!

Giamos

• Hobbit
« Antwort #238 am: 30. Mär 2016, 19:53 »
Hi, I'm getting the 3:30 auto-defeat bug, didn't update Edain yet because it took me 3hours to update yesterday and I still had to reinstal the game (had a "insert correct CD" message).

I tried the fixer by Thorongil and then the regedit/ergc method nothing worked so far.

Will updating edain work ?

Using windows 10 and SmokingMan's mini-image.

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #239 am: 30. Mär 2016, 20:35 »
Giving support for illegal versions could get us sued, therefore we're not doing it.
I'm sorry, but the only thing you'll hear is: Get a legal version.