28. Mär 2024, 20:52 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Rohan Bugs  (Gelesen 10123 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Rohan Bugs
« am: 29. Mär 2015, 05:41 »
Post any Rohan bugs here.

Bugs

Voice and text bugs/
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:24 von FG15 »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Re: Rohan Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 30. Jun 2020, 22:07 »
- Theodred's Attack Post ability description "Attack Post to be built to fight of Rohan's enemies" should have "off". Or just remove the "of".
 - Eomer has no shortcut for his mount
 - Spellbook power description "Allows to train the 3 members of the Fellowship of the Ring" should be "Allows training of the..."
 - Three Hunters leader toggle "Legolas: great increased damage" should be"greatly" instead of "great"
 - Three Hunters ability requirements "Requires level 5 and [insert leader here] is alife" should have "alive". Also, there is no point having the level requirement if they come out at level 10 anyway.

- Aragorn voices very quiet and in german

And now time for the big one:

I was using the Three Hunters while playing as Rohan against Hard Isengard on High Pass. I had Aragorn set as the leader and was fighting some Uruks. Gimli was killed. I then used Gamling’s Reinforcements power. But instead of recovering Gimli, it created another Aragorn so there were now two Aragorns and one Legolas in the battalion. I then tried to make Gimli the leader and it broke even further with Legolas and the original Aragorn staying together as usual while the second Aragorn broke off from the others and was stuck in a running animation in that position on the map.

I tried to recreate it again with Legolas being killed this time. Again, another Aragorn was spawned. The 2nd Aragorn was able to attack nearby enemies. When I then clicked on him, it then turned out to be something related to the Ring Hero Fellowship battalion from Imladris. Same ability and everything except you can't actually use any of the abilities. I could control Aragorn and move him around and attack things with him but he'd always run while facing one particular direction, no matter which way he's moving. The second Aragorn was stuck like that. No healing to recover into Three Hunters or the Fellowship. In the second link shown below, Aragorn is actually running backwards. Image links of the event:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/633017422483554355/727609332174160013/unknown.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/633017422483554355/727609413225152700/unknown.png
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Okt 2020, 14:44 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
Re: Rohan Bugs
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Feb 2022, 23:13 »
Healing "the 3 hunters" squad gave me a second aragorn instead of legolas
Post not : Once the other 2 member of the squad died, I noticed it was aragorn from the followship hero (of imladris) Wich you shouldn't be able to play as Rohan. I'm looking forward to see if it works the same

Anichan#6927 (<@151022506076143617>)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.