[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Bug Reports

War of the Ring Bugs

(1/9) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
Post any bugs you encounter in War of the Ring mode here.

Bugs

Fellowship:
Hi Edain Team! I was playing local War of the Ring with my brother and we noticed a weird bug. I was the host player playing as Lothlórien and he had joined the game as my Imladris ally. So, I had Celeborn and he had Elrond enter the Fangorn map in Real Time against a Saruman and Sharku AI. The thing is that, after the battle started, my brother was defeated in a manner of seconds for no particular reason. Then the battle ended and we could again play Real Time on the same map, in the same turn (with the bug still appearing). This happens only in the War of the Ring mode and not in Skirmish. We didn't encounter this bug before 4.5.3.

P.S. Thanks for fixing the Arnor/Angmar maps. :)

Helros:
Game mode: War of the ring offline;
Faction: rohan;
Map: Rohan;
Enemy Faction: Isengard;
Enemy faction difficulty: hard;
Action: Isengar attacking the Rohan territory with Saruman and Ugluk, being defended by Gamiling;
Bug: Isengard does not build new units for the attack, builds some accents but does not make any army, and does not attack.

Helros:

Game mode: War of the Ring offline;
Number of factions: 6;
Faction: Rohan;
Map: Dol Amroth;
Enemy faction: Mordor;
Enemy faction difficulty: hard;
Action: Mordor (A.I) is attacking Dol Amroth territory with Khamul, and the territory is being defended by Imrahil (A.I) and my troops without heroes;
Bug: Crash the game.

Helper01:
I've noticed that a medium AI Isengard, if attacking Erebor and you're defending as Dwarves, will only focus it's attack on the neutral destructible structures (like houses and fountains).
  A suggestion for a possible fix would be to make these structures non-destructible and non-attackable.
  (Incidentally, I've noticed this happens with other AI factions outside of WOTR mode, too.)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln