28. Mär 2024, 09:34 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: War of the Ring Bugs  (Gelesen 11113 mal)

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Re: War of the Ring Bugs
« Antwort #15 am: 5. Okt 2022, 09:11 »
Did you install the hotfix through the Edain Launcher? If yes and it still crashes, are you using any submods?

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #16 am: 6. Okt 2022, 22:16 »
It works well now !

Next time I will check the updates from the launcher. Thanks for your answer.

Gandalf7000

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me.
« Antwort #17 am: 11. Okt 2022, 17:29 »
Good Campaign - Dol Guldur

1. You can have 2 Elronds at the same time - one is given to you at the start of the map, the other can be "revived" from citadel.
2. CP during the mission changes - first it raises to 2000 max, then at some point drops to 1000 and at the end it raises up to 2000 again.
3. When the "Mordor counterattack" timer expires, there are no units summoned and noone attacks you.
4. After waiting for a long time (right after "Mordor counterattack") the message pops up "The player forfeits this region to your superior might" and all Dol Guldur structures are destroyed, all their summoned units (f.e. Balrog) are hostile.
5. Not sure if this is intended but i can't use spellbok during this mission.
Cheers,
Gandalf7000

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #18 am: 20. Okt 2022, 22:15 »
In campaign, the untamed alliegance couldn't be targeted properly on the summoned lair, and I got back the points invested in that power on every new game.

To be clear, in case the names aren't the right ones, I'm speaking about the 3 power left branch spellbook power. Despite buying it I got my points and no spell on every new game, AND in the game, the summoning of a wild lair worked but I couldn't make the lair mine by using the second power.

titan.bevel#7254 (<@230237361466900481>)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #19 am: 20. Okt 2022, 22:17 »
In the evil campaign, in shire mission, the game auto defeat if isen army isn't killed fast enough after they spawn

What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #20 am: 20. Okt 2022, 22:19 »
in the evil campaign, in shire mission, the wild lair troll allows you (sometimes, it seems) to recruit the mouth of sauron. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/327177778497847296/1029117520684269618/unknown.png?width=812&height=609

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #21 am: 20. Okt 2022, 22:21 »
in the evil campaign black forest mission, the elven base isn't counted as destroyed despite seemingly being, probably because the ruins are still there I guess https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/327177778497847296/1029143707494125648/unknown.png?width=708&height=531

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #22 am: 20. Okt 2022, 22:23 »
in the evil campaign the drake finding mission has several slightly weird things :

- you can recruit molok from the outpost troll's cage building
- the objectives / bonus objectives buttons don't work or don't display the right objective (the bonus objective didn't show anything despite having beforehand received the objective to destroy all dwarven mines, and the main objective mentioned I needed to bring 10 dragons to the dragon king when precedent objective was to find its lair)
- you can't take control of the lairs you summon with gobbos 3pp spell (but can control the wild wargs lairs)
- The mission is a success as soon as you reach the dragon king lair despite the precedent objective button mentioning you have to bring it 10 dragons (which would btw have been quite annoying if you didn't show beforehand you needed to keep these alive)
- also, when you reach it, the animation showed me 2 Mouth of sauron

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #23 am: 20. Okt 2022, 22:25 »
In the evil campaign the erebor mission crashed the game without any error after a bit of time (I didn't chase the carts if that helps, and I had taken the top left outpost). The mordor cage there allowed to recruit the dark marshal, and I did recruit him, and he came out level 0.

The bottom left outpost isn't buildable on, and the summoned wild lairs don't attack you, but can't be taken control of either.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #24 am: 21. Okt 2022, 08:45 »
During the Good Campaing, Dol Goldur Mission, it's possibile to have two Elronds on the map (one per default and one via the Citadel).

Davide3i#8547 (<@543901387260690473>)

Hromoyvod

• Hobbit
« Antwort #25 am: 27. Nov 2022, 16:26 »
I was playing as Mordor, defending Minas Morgul against Misty Mountains.
When I destroyed their last building (It was tunnel) so I won, the second after the game crashes.
It happened multiple times (It always happened), bacause I saved the game before it crashed.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #26 am: 27. Nov 2022, 18:14 »
Are you sure you are playing on 4.6.1? This crash was fixed in the latest patch.

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #27 am: 5. Dez 2022, 22:08 »
Hello  !

Few bugs with the Misty Mountains faction in War of the Ring:

-Moria outpost cost 250 and that price doesn't rise as it do for Gundabad and Goblintown with the increasing number of outpost created. That make the expansion of the Misty Mountains almost inextinguible.

-Azog is not a recruitable right away in Gundabad even if he is not the Head of any army.
That makes getting production building to level 3 very hard. Bolg is very important in that matter.

As production buildings get to level 2 easily, could it be possible in War of the Ring to find another way to get them to level 3 if the player hasn't got either Bolg, Azog, or the Chieftain ? Such as after the construction of the 4th outpost or something like that ?

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #28 am: 21. Dez 2022, 12:15 »
Moria-Durin campaign in War of the Ring: The last level (lvl 5) does not appear, I automatically win the campaign every time after finishing the lvl 4 (2nd Moria map, the one where you have to seal the tunnels). Both with Edain in English and German

abstraktername#1894 (<@336843508331839509>)

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #29 am: 13. Feb 2023, 09:41 »
Good Campaign, Dol Goldur mission.
If all your starting units die (even if you have created new ones), you lose the match.

Davide3i#8547 (<@543901387260690473>)