[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Bug Reports

War of the Ring Bugs

<< < (2/9) > >>

Helper01:
I never realized until now that those civilian buildings at Erebor actually provide small amounts of resources! So I understand better why the AI targets them. Nevertheless, the number of them causes their attacks to be focused on them for far too long, and they focus on them exclusively, even when I try to attack them, so that they almost never retaliate as long as those structures are up, allowing an easy victory almost every time over this AI.

Helper01:
If you play as Mordor in WOTR mode, on the map Minas Morgul, against a medium Gondor AI, and you try to use the summon that lets you bring in Easterlings, the Easterlings do not appear anywhere, even with enough CP. (I've also noticed this can happen on a non-WOTR mode on this map and on other maps, though unfortunately I never bothered to note which ones.)

Helper01:
As Mordor in WOTR mode, against a medium Gondor AI, attacking Dol Guldur you get the same problem of trying to summon in Easterlings, but also Southrons, even with enough CP.  I was able to summon in Southrons at one point, but only after a failed effort--and then without Mumakil. Another time I had a failed Easterling summon, I was able to see the fog of war removed where the troops were supposed to come in from, but only heard their voices that you hear by default without selecting them. I tried to select possible invisible units, but it didn't register the units at all. It's like they appeared offscreen or something.

Helper01:
Looking at this problem a little closer, if you press the Select All Units button (Q for me) you can see the highlights of the units' bases offscreen (the colored circles that appear around the bottom of units when they're selected). If you command all units to an area on the map, then they come out from beyond the map.

Helper01:
I played as Erebor against a medium level AI Isengard in WOTR and noticed a couple major issues. Several times the AI did not build on any build plots at all, so that, obviously, as soon as I got rid of their troops they lost pretty quickly. Other times, though, certain areas would cause them to lose when I took out their troops even if they had a citadel and barracks built. The most unfortunate example of all, though, was when I attacked their capital, Isengard. The AI had two large armies with two captains, one captain and it's army as reinforcements, of course. I had three.  I attacked, they sent out all of their first army, and as soon as I wiped them out I won.... I never even got past Isengard's walls, let alone destroyed Orthanc.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln