28. Mär 2024, 16:24 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: AI Bugs  (Gelesen 11432 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
AI Bugs
« am: 29. Mär 2015, 05:44 »
Post any bugs you encounter with the AI here.

Bugs

Notes from the team:
- ,,Dwarven AI seems to be able to create any heroes and revive them from any heroe building" -> Yes, the AI is able to build every hero from every building. We cant fix this because of the engine.
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:17 von FG15 »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
Re: AI Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Jul 2020, 19:15 »
It seems that when the AI uses Tauriel’s reinforcement power it always summons them in the bottom left corner of the map.

Necro (241942232867799040)
« Letzte Änderung: 29. Okt 2023, 10:51 von The_Necromancer0 »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Helper01

• Thain des Auenlandes
Framsburg Map Bug
« Antwort #2 am: 29. Jul 2021, 01:36 »
If you are in the fortress as Dwarves, choosing the Erebor sub-faction, and you ally with one other AI Dwarf faction on hard difficulty, in the lower left-hand corner, against three other AI, two Mordor and one Angmar, one of the Mordor being a hard, the rest of them medium, your hard Dwarf AI teammate will just stop playing mid-game. It seemed to happen around the 15 minute mark. It had units just sitting in its base.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #3 am: 10. Okt 2022, 10:11 »
Bug/Exploit discovered: If you put down the Mystical Stream with Lothlorien, the MM Goblins can hit it repeatedly to continuously drain your resources since it's invulnerable. I don't think any other AI attacks the Mystical Stream, so it might just be a fix to tell the MM to ignore it like the other factions

Nomad#6199 (<@248916090359382016>)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #4 am: 20. Okt 2022, 22:13 »
Smaug cannot take the ring when controlled by AI. Also, in WOTR mode it seems all AI players leave the capital undefended so it is taken in a few rounds.

osmatareatodos#2767 (<@691373275116470373>)

Rangerh

• Hobbit
« Antwort #5 am: 3. Dez 2022, 20:42 »
Hello,
My first time playing Edain, using the latest 4.6.1 version and noticed the AI is breaking in skirmish :

Skirmish with me as the dwarves vs the AI as goblins  on the "Gap of Rohan" map.
As it's my first Edain game i set the difficulty to easy so i could learn the ropes without getting destroyed fast.

For +/- 10 minutes i got regularly goblins troops coming to attack my fortress, fortunately i had enough troops and with a couple of defense towers on my walls we took them out on each of their attempts.

But after that, i never saw a goblin attack again.

I was wondering if by any chance the AI on difficulty easy would just not have the economy to continue building troops, so i sent what i had toward the enemy territory.
And i was wrong, not only they had Smaug but they had a lots of regiments of various kind, the battle was bloody (still we managed to kill Smaug) but i was overwhelmed and i had to retreat.

Some AI troops followed mine up to my fortress but once my new armies joined we destroyed those troops, then no goblin attacked again for the remnant of the game.

Later i had a big army and decided to go send them to the goblin territory only to see they had a lot of high end troops (and Smaug being back, along the Great Goblin and a couple more goblin heroes) .
But at no point they will attack my fortress anymore.

Seems like after +/-10 minutes the AI just stop attacking completely and wait (while still building or rebuilding their armies).

Rangerh

• Hobbit
« Antwort #6 am: 4. Dez 2022, 14:55 »
I did some more test after uninstalling Edain

- i launched RotWK , i setup a skirmish Dwarves vs Goblins fight on the same map (gap of Rohan), using the easy difficulty too.
For the whole skirmish the goblins never ceased to launch attacks.

- i then launched BFME2 (without expansion) , again i setup a skirmish Dwarvs vs Goblins on the same map, still easy difficulty.
After +/-10 minutes the goblins stopped attacking like in Edain
(but unlike Edain in which they were still rebuilding their troops, in BFME2 they weren't building much units anymore once they stopped attacking).

Interesting to see there's a common problem between the BFME2 easy goblins and Edain easy goblins , while RotWK easy goblins do not have any problem.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #7 am: 4. Dez 2022, 20:25 »
That's very interesting, thanks for taking the time to do that. I'll take a look and try to find the differences, this should be helpful.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #8 am: 7. Feb 2023, 10:32 »
Misty Mountain AI does not work on Emyn Arnen map. I played on Epic Battle Setting and Ring Heroes disabled. My faction was Imladris.

Sir Potts III#4030 (<@1045594629623533630>)
« Letzte Änderung: 29. Okt 2023, 00:06 von The_Necromancer0 »

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #9 am: 3. Okt 2023, 15:50 »
The Arnor Ai Recruit Arthedain Units and Rhudaur Units

theshark9599 (<@270341251008561153>)
« Letzte Änderung: 4. Okt 2023, 13:52 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »