28. Mär 2024, 15:29 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Map-specific Bugs  (Gelesen 45549 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Map-specific Bugs
« am: 29. Mär 2015, 06:01 »
Post bugs here that you encountered only on specific maps.

Bugs:
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:10 von FG15 »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Re: Map-specific Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 29. Jun 2020, 01:19 »
Not really a full gameplay bug but the description for South Lindon says "Grey Heavens" instead of "Grey Havens".
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Sep 2023, 14:42 von The_Necromancer0 »

GSid

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 1. Jul 2020, 23:23 »
I'm new to this forum and I had no idea where to post it in the first place. Thanks!

Mealya

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 2. Jul 2020, 17:07 »
On Caras galadhon :

- Regardless of the faction, there is a camp that appears at the start of the game when you take the point on the right. It is a fortress and that should not be the case...

- It is Caras galadhon... There is no big Malorn tree in the heart of the map where the fortress is when you pass the bridges. Why ? :(

- The main fortress makes a Mordor sound also !  xD

On Cair Andros Fortress :

- It is impossible to recruit Gandalf in the citadel but ok in the outposts... Is this intended ? It may also affect other factions... I know the changes about the heroes but Gandalf should always be in the citadel no ?

- The upper right gate is a 4 000 HPs... And it is the only one to have only this number.

- Gates HPs in general on the map : It is a small map and the amount of HP of the gates seems very very high no ? I didn't test if it is possible to rebuild them but... I think it is a bit extreme...

General Lothlorien maps :

Since the last update, there are now many Lothlorien maps... For more visibility, I think it should be better if they were all named like this :
"Lorien : Caras galadhon"
"Lorien : Naith"
"Lorien : Woods"
etc

This should be apply also the maps like Rohan... We have a lot of great maps but the current number tend to hide them, tag them with a region is very efficient like for Arnor.
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Jul 2020, 17:31 von Mealya »

Trondheim9

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • I give hope to men. I keep none for myself.
« Antwort #4 am: 5. Jul 2020, 08:13 »
When using "Legendary Heroes" there are many maps that have 12000 CP at the start.  Should I report all of those or is that a bigger problem that isn't easily fixed?  I've found it on at least nine maps, I'm sure there are more where this happens.  If I change it to a normal skirmish on those same maps the starting CP is back to 500. 

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 8. Jul 2020, 01:54 »
Gondor Heroes are completly bugged in fortress maps.

Not only is the problem with Gandalf already reported but sometimes you click on the hero button to recruit him and it doesn't work, the cooldown doesn't start but... you pay for him !

Sometimes, In Minas Tirith's Horde map, I checked I have paid more than 7000 only to recruit Gandalf in the outpost because it has rejected my request two times ! But that's also the case with Faramir, Boromir, Beregond, Imrahil.

That makes Horde maps almost unplayable with Heroes with Gondor.

Fíli

• Edain Betatester
  • Wächter Caras Galadhons
« Antwort #6 am: 9. Jul 2020, 10:36 »
Does this bug only appear on fortress maps?
Vielen Dank an CMG für das tolle Banner und den tollen Avatar! :)

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
« Antwort #7 am: 9. Jul 2020, 20:09 »
On the Lostriand Map (6P), if a Dwarven AI is placed in the top left position, their top left most buildplot (based on overview of the map) spawns off of the map behind the troll lair at the back of the left hand side.

SamsaraNoMei (225354383955722243)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #8 am: 11. Jul 2020, 17:34 »
A camp spawns in every castle map, it will be fixed for all castle maps in the next version.^^ (same for mordor supports and Sauron)
« Letzte Änderung: 17. Jul 2020, 18:08 von Gnomi »

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #9 am: 17. Jul 2020, 17:00 »
Sauron’s tasks are broken on the new Caras Galadhon map

Necro (241942232867799040)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

dkbluewizard2

« Antwort #10 am: 20. Jul 2020, 08:08 »
Arnor: Forocel had a glitch where there were two rings and two gollums.

Gnomi

• Administrator
« Antwort #11 am: 20. Jul 2020, 10:23 »
When did it happen? If it was not from the begining, but after a ring hero died, it is a lgobal bug, not a map bug. (happens rarely)

dkbluewizard2

« Antwort #12 am: 20. Jul 2020, 18:52 »
When did it happen? If it was not from the begining, but after a ring hero died, it is a lgobal bug, not a map bug. (happens rarely)

Hey Gnomi,

Yes it was after the Ring Hero died. Okay, sorry about that. I thought it may be an easteregg. I appreciate the clarification.

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #13 am: 22. Jul 2020, 01:42 »
Hard versions are bugged in Helm's Deep Horde map.
If you have Rohan, with two players you get 7 000 ressources. But if you are only one player, you get 1 400 instead of 14 000.
With Dwarves and Angmar, you start with only 1 000 ressources when with the majority of factions, you begin with 10 000.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #14 am: 31. Jul 2020, 23:36 »
On Central Ithilien there is a hidden dwarven workshop in the bottom left corner

Necro (241942232867799040)