[en] Edain Mod > [Edain] Bug Reports

Map-specific Bugs

(1/12) > >>

Lord of Mordor:
Post bugs here that you encountered only on specific maps.

Bugs:

OakenShield224:
Not really a full gameplay bug but the description for South Lindon says "Grey Heavens" instead of "Grey Havens".

GSid:
I'm new to this forum and I had no idea where to post it in the first place. Thanks!

Mealya:
On Caras galadhon :

- Regardless of the faction, there is a camp that appears at the start of the game when you take the point on the right. It is a fortress and that should not be the case...

- It is Caras galadhon... There is no big Malorn tree in the heart of the map where the fortress is when you pass the bridges. Why ? :(

- The main fortress makes a Mordor sound also !  xD

On Cair Andros Fortress :

- It is impossible to recruit Gandalf in the citadel but ok in the outposts... Is this intended ? It may also affect other factions... I know the changes about the heroes but Gandalf should always be in the citadel no ?

- The upper right gate is a 4 000 HPs... And it is the only one to have only this number.

- Gates HPs in general on the map : It is a small map and the amount of HP of the gates seems very very high no ? I didn't test if it is possible to rebuild them but... I think it is a bit extreme...

General Lothlorien maps :

Since the last update, there are now many Lothlorien maps... For more visibility, I think it should be better if they were all named like this :
"Lorien : Caras galadhon"
"Lorien : Naith"
"Lorien : Woods"
etc

This should be apply also the maps like Rohan... We have a lot of great maps but the current number tend to hide them, tag them with a region is very efficient like for Arnor.

Trondheim9:
When using "Legendary Heroes" there are many maps that have 12000 CP at the start.  Should I report all of those or is that a bigger problem that isn't easily fixed?  I've found it on at least nine maps, I'm sure there are more where this happens.  If I change it to a normal skirmish on those same maps the starting CP is back to 500. 

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln