23. Sep 2020, 09:32 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Map-specific Bugs  (Gelesen 27375 mal)

Lord of Mordor

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Map-specific Bugs
« am: 29. Mär 2015, 06:01 »
Post bugs here that you encountered only on specific maps.

Bugs:
« Letzte Änderung: 25. Jan 2020, 16:10 von FG15 »
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

OakenShield224

• Elbischer Pilger
  • Welcome, my sister-sons, to the Kingdom of Erebor!
Re: Map-specific Bugs
« Antwort #1 am: 29. Jun 2020, 01:19 »
Not really a full gameplay bug but the description for South Lindon says "Grey Heavens" instead of "Grey Havens".

GSid

• Gast
Sauron
« Antwort #2 am: 1. Jul 2020, 23:00 »
Sauron doesn't level up in Minas Tirith and Helms Deep maps. Neither can summon reinforcements from Run and Harad.

Halbarad

• Edain Betatester
  • Held von Helms Klamm
« Antwort #3 am: 1. Jul 2020, 23:10 »
Hi and welcome GSid,
to be sure, did you know that Sauron doesn't level by killing enemies? He got a special level system that is described in the fortress. You have to fulfill some task like recruiting a Nazgul or get Grond to level him up. 
The reinforcements of Rhun and Harad aren't normal spells since they walk from outside the map onto it, so they won't just turn up where you want them to be but on the side of the map. Also you only get reinforcements when having enough command points.

GSid

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 1. Jul 2020, 23:13 »
Yes, I know that Sauron doesn't level up by killing. The tasks remain gray though like they can't activate even if I do them a lot of times.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Bezwinger der Toten
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #5 am: 1. Jul 2020, 23:22 »
Thanks for reporting, we'll fix it. No need to post it twice ;)

GSid

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 1. Jul 2020, 23:23 »
I'm new to this forum and I had no idea where to post it in the first place. Thanks!

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Bezwinger der Toten
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #7 am: 1. Jul 2020, 23:40 »
No biggie! We're glad you found your way here :)

Mealya

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #8 am: 2. Jul 2020, 17:07 »
On Caras galadhon :

- Regardless of the faction, there is a camp that appears at the start of the game when you take the point on the right. It is a fortress and that should not be the case...

- It is Caras galadhon... There is no big Malorn tree in the heart of the map where the fortress is when you pass the bridges. Why ? :(

- The main fortress makes a Mordor sound also !  xD

On Cair Andros Fortress :

- It is impossible to recruit Gandalf in the citadel but ok in the outposts... Is this intended ? It may also affect other factions... I know the changes about the heroes but Gandalf should always be in the citadel no ?

- The upper right gate is a 4 000 HPs... And it is the only one to have only this number.

- Gates HPs in general on the map : It is a small map and the amount of HP of the gates seems very very high no ? I didn't test if it is possible to rebuild them but... I think it is a bit extreme...

General Lothlorien maps :

Since the last update, there are now many Lothlorien maps... For more visibility, I think it should be better if they were all named like this :
"Lorien : Caras galadhon"
"Lorien : Naith"
"Lorien : Woods"
etc

This should be apply also the maps like Rohan... We have a lot of great maps but the current number tend to hide them, tag them with a region is very efficient like for Arnor.
« Letzte Änderung: 2. Jul 2020, 17:31 von Mealya »

GSid

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 3. Jul 2020, 16:29 »
Sauron doesn't level up in Minas Morgul map also.

dkbluewizard2

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #10 am: 4. Jul 2020, 23:30 »
Runtime Error!

This application has requested to terminate it in an unusual way.

I received both of these errors on Druadan Forest and Carrock maps.

Trondheim9

• Thain des Auenlandes
  • I give hope to men. I keep none for myself.
« Antwort #11 am: 5. Jul 2020, 08:13 »
When using "Legendary Heroes" there are many maps that have 12000 CP at the start.  Should I report all of those or is that a bigger problem that isn't easily fixed?  I've found it on at least nine maps, I'm sure there are more where this happens.  If I change it to a normal skirmish on those same maps the starting CP is back to 500. 

Le Sournois

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #12 am: 8. Jul 2020, 01:54 »
Gondor Heroes are completly bugged in fortress maps.

Not only is the problem with Gandalf already reported but sometimes you click on the hero button to recruit him and it doesn't work, the cooldown doesn't start but... you pay for him !

Sometimes, In Minas Tirith's Horde map, I checked I have paid more than 7000 only to recruit Gandalf in the outpost because it has rejected my request two times ! But that's also the case with Faramir, Boromir, Beregond, Imrahil.

That makes Horde maps almost unplayable with Heroes with Gondor.

Le Sournois

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #13 am: 8. Jul 2020, 18:51 »
The bug I mentionned just above also appeared with other factions than Gondor as soon as we recruit our heroes from different places.
It happened today also with Rohan in Helm's Deep. That's a general problem in Horde maps and it also occured in previous versions of 4.5, but it's even more a problem now.
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Jul 2020, 10:43 von Gnomi »

Fíli

• Edain Betatester
  • Grenzwächter Loriens
« Antwort #14 am: 9. Jul 2020, 10:36 »
Does this bug only appear on fortress maps?
Vielen Dank an CMG für das tolle Banner und den tollen Avatar. :)