28. Mär 2024, 15:27 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Map-specific Bugs  (Gelesen 45548 mal)

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
Re: Map-specific Bugs
« Antwort #15 am: 12. Aug 2020, 18:08 »
Defend the Shire
There is a missing string for the standing army level 3  upgrade.

Lake town captains only discount by 4 but the standing army string states 5.

The standing army level 2 upgrade gets researched when a guardian of dunland is built

The hero druedain  isn't properly removed at the end of each round. An unclickable version is left in cheer status

Necro (241942232867799040)
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #16 am: 13. Aug 2020, 22:37 »
More DtS
Armed Galadhrim upgrade is locked off permanently

Caras Galadhon guardians have the odd upgrade choice of 159

Elk Riders passive doesn't work and the upgrade description needs to say "Shoot from the saddle" instead of "shoot from sattle"

Black riders are still spawned on the enemy sidd even if there are no enemy players. Similar for winged shadows who also attack Lorian making it impossible to progress.

The nature sorcerer's attack also seems broke, enemies units are not paralysed.

Missing string: TooltipBuildDwarvenPhala nxEreborDts

Arkenguard Mighty Blow should say "causes enemies to bleed"

Iron hills crossbow fires 5 bolts instead of 3 before reloading

Missing
ToolTipBuildWätcherderVesteDtS

ToolTipBoromirGuardLeade rshipDtS

ToolTipGondorBannerLeade rshipDtS

The dol amroth knights gave their regular palantir with which you can active their abilities from

Necro (241942232867799040)
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Nov 2022, 23:52 von FG15 »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #17 am: 25. Aug 2020, 20:38 »
Against AI. Standard skirmish.

Dol Amroth, fresh start of the game, playing solo Lothlorien against Mordor. I'm in the north-east, he's in the west spot. In the middle of a fine game, I juste fly over the empty fortress to see if I can take it, then the game crash with the message of memory.
I don't remember but I think I already played just fine as Gondor in the fortress.
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Aug 2020, 14:23 von Palpou »

EgyptRaider

• Hobbit
« Antwort #18 am: 29. Aug 2020, 15:24 »
I encountered a couple of typos in the map descriptions during map selection, and thus went through them all. I'm sorry if some here were intentional, I just joined the community so I'm far from aware of dev intentions. Here's what I caught:

-Arnor
has a spelling of 'Men.n' near the end of the description
-Arnor: Mitheithel spring
Since it concerns a map name; I think it would make sense to spell spring with capital S.
there's a space between 'important' and the comma
-Celebdil
There's a double space before 'Caradhras'
-Isengard (cursed)
In description Isengard is spelled with a t.
-Cirith Ungol
Double space after Shelob's lair
-Eaves of Fangorn
A floating quotation mark at the end of the description
-Fords of (the) Isen I & II
Map I is spelled Fords of the Isen, Map II Fords of Isen.
-Golf of Line
double space before 'the golf' and 'the golf' should have capital?
-Lorien
Misses map info (camps, lairs etc.)
-Midgewater Marshes
Misses an empty line between description and info
-Tournament Hills
Has double description of Barrow-wights in the Lairs
-The Last Bridge
Middle-earth spelled as Middleearth
-Old Forest
double space before 'on his journey'
-Rhun's vastness
Vastness with Capital V? Weird line break (enter)
-Dunharrow
Has double map info
-Edain test map
Test Map with capital letters?
-East-Ithilien
No empty line between description and map info
-Mission: Conquer and Hold
There's a 'Notice:' but it's not very clear if it's meant for the audience; is it instruction how to order players?
-Northern Ithilien
Has double map info
-The river Greflood
River with capital R and should be Greyflood?
-Stonewain Valley
Has a floating quotation mark at the end of the description
-Edoras
In is spelled with capital (shouldn't be), and shouldn't golden hall be in capital letters as it's the name of a specific place/building.
-Ringlo's plains
Plains with capital? Middleearth missing hyphen, Expansion Points has double colons and after Outposts there's an 'und' instead of 'and'

So far from what caught my eye. Especially concerning certain capitalisations they might just as much be intentional, but I wanted to point it out regardless :)
Kudos and thanks for all the amazing work!
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Okt 2020, 14:36 von Gnomi »

Mr.Todd

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #19 am: 18. Okt 2020, 20:17 »
Hello there, I've found a bug in the latest patch, 4.5.4, it's on the map "Naith of Lorien"
Reinforcements of Rhun and Harad does not appear on the map, even with a lot a command points.
« Letzte Änderung: 24. Okt 2020, 14:36 von Gnomi »

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #20 am: 3. Nov 2020, 21:26 »
Eastfold.
Imladris left down corner.
Mordor right up corner.
Once he killed Gollum and take the Ring, the game crashed.

First occurence. I'll try again later.

Dozy150

• Hobbit
« Antwort #21 am: 18. Nov 2020, 16:52 »
Stonewain Valley appears to be bugged. When playing with 2 players, the second players base won't spawn and will get killed at game start.

Jeans

• Hobbit
« Antwort #22 am: 25. Nov 2020, 02:55 »
Hello ! I'v been playing War of the Ring, and in some maps the game doesn't ends. I'd kill every visible force and take every building, but the game goes on. I noticed some units are outside the edge of the map and they arrive only when you get close to that edge. 

-On Dagorlad, after some time, a mumakil comes from the edge on North, I kill it, and no victory screen. Then another one arrives 15 minutes later from that same edge (I took a screenshot, but can't post it here). I also found random units stuck in a mountain on the right of that spot

- I don't remember wich map(Maybe Old Brown Lands), but, again, after killing everyone and taking every structure plot, the game doesn't ends. There would only be Sauron's whisper thing ( I think it's a power ? ) after a while.

I noticed, once I concede, the graph shows that the enemy has a bigger army than me . My theory is that the A.I are building up forces outside of the map ?
« Letzte Änderung: 26. Nov 2020, 01:23 von Jeans »

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #23 am: 18. Dez 2020, 21:47 »
In Defend of Shire map when I build Dale Archer his commandset turns into Lorien Archer's. (Calas Caladhon guards and elven warriors looks upgradeable). And Druedains not disappears after wave is over. They are just staying there.

Talion (705812586184310794)

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #24 am: 20. Dez 2020, 13:38 »
In Defend the Shire map:

1) Haldir's Galadhrim can't be upgraded to normal Galadhrim, even I have enough cost to upgrade them
2) Haldir's Galadhrim has a broken texture.

Talion (705812586184310794)

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #25 am: 26. Jan 2021, 19:41 »
Dwarven outpost bug on Valley of Ered Luin:
Players was playing with:
- Mordor (player): top left
- Dwarves: top right
- Lothlorien: bottom right
- Angmar: bottom left

The dwarven bug was located in the bottom right corner of the map
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #26 am: 6. Jun 2021, 00:02 »
When using "Legendary Heroes" there are many maps that have 12000 CP at the start.  Should I report all of those or is that a bigger problem that isn't easily fixed?  I've found it on at least nine maps, I'm sure there are more where this happens.  If I change it to a normal skirmish on those same maps the starting CP is back to 500.

I found that problem too. In fact, when we launch a game, in skirmish or in network mode whatever, we will fall randomly either on an accurate Legendary Heroes game or in a bugged game with 12 000 command points where heroes have no bonus of damage or armor. The problem is general and concerns all maps.

Trying to play with a friend in Legendary Heroes can be annoying because each time you start a game, there is only 25 % chance that both players get the accurate Legendary Heroes standards, plus the fact that preparing a game in network always takes a bit of time. With more players, let's just forget about it.

Helper01

• Thain des Auenlandes
Mines of the Iron Hills Map Bug
« Antwort #27 am: 29. Jul 2021, 02:03 »
Imladris also doesn't build structures when allie with it on the Orocarni map. I played an eight player game with all AI, 4v4, 4000 resources, all AI being at hard difficulty level. None of the other factions appeared to have this bug.

Playing this map with the full six players, all hard AI, you can play the map for about a good 10 or 15 minutes before it crashes. I've tried to save it and reload it to finish the match, but only about 5 minutes in or less, it keeps crashing. I even tried the experimental performance boost, and still no change to the crashing.

On the map Mines of the Iron Hills, if you have a medium Mordor ally when you are either Rohan or the Dwarves, and the Mordor ally is in the bottom right corner, it will continually send orcs to attack the structures that are by default part of the map, the ones that are built into the sides of the mountains. They do no damage to them, so they don't stop attacking them the rest of the game.
« Letzte Änderung: 29. Jul 2021, 10:13 von Elendils Cousin 3. Grades »

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #28 am: 30. Jul 2021, 12:57 »
Hey Helper01, thank you for the bug reports, they are very helpful. But please pay attention whether the bug was already reported earlier, and if it was, don't post it twice - it makes going through bug reports much more of a hassle. In this case, you yourself reported it very recently (the post right above this one). I moved your reports to the appropriate section of the forum in the meantime.

Helper01

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #29 am: 30. Jul 2021, 23:27 »
My apologies. I'm new to this forum and have found it very hard to navigate through. I'm also accustomed to seeing posts ordered from most recent to oldest, not the other way around. I think I have my bearings a bit better now, though. Thanks!