18. Apr 2024, 23:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: War of the Ring Bugs  (Gelesen 11343 mal)

Discord [BOT]

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • Bridging the gap between Modding-Union and Discord
Re: War of the Ring Bugs
« Antwort #30 am: 13. Feb 2023, 09:43 »
Hello. 🙂
Good Campaign is broken for me on Edain 4.6. I was playing on Hard and, at the Dol Goldur mission, the enemy forfeited the match before the Mordor host arrived. Now I can't win the match or forfeit it myself.
The enemy forfeited in another couple of missions as well, but the game automatically assigned the victory to my faction.

Davide3i#8547 (<@543901387260690473>)
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mär 2023, 19:56 von The_Necromancer0 »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #31 am: 13. Feb 2023, 09:45 »
Auto defeat, on edoras fortress map in WoTR and auto victory in isengard.

Heroic units and semi heroics aren't limited. Heroes if killed cannot be revived(don't know if that's intentional)

Just Another Dorito#7903 (<@642315383474225162>)
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mär 2023, 20:10 von The_Necromancer0 »
What is this? This is an automated account used to allow users on Discord to post on Modding-Union. Allowing them to make posts such as bug reports without having to have a Modding-Union account. The posts made by this account are not written by this account, instead, they are written by the Discord users whose signature you can see at the bottom.

How do I use it? This system can be used only from a discord server. In order to do so, you will have to join this discord server: https://discord.gg/5GhZezy. This server is also used to provide feedback for the bot.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #32 am: 13. Feb 2023, 09:47 »
All Mordor unit in War of the Ring mode (tested on War in the South map)  doesnt cost any treasury whatsoever. This mean by the start of my second turn on the overworld map I can have a full army of Morgul riders, orcs, trolls etc without having any farms at all

Piao72#7750 (<@282841215416926208>)
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mär 2023, 20:11 von The_Necromancer0 »

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #33 am: 13. Feb 2023, 09:49 »
In the good campaign first mission you can't build rivendell archers despite the game telling you. The archers that arrive as reinforcements are iirc said to be lorien archers but are actually dunedain. Some gobbos units seem to be able to somehow fly over the big river in the middle (probably some weird paths walkable to them)

titan.bevel#7254 (<@230237361466900481>)
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mär 2023, 20:12 von The_Necromancer0 »

Sporky07

• Hobbit
« Antwort #34 am: 18. Aug 2023, 16:11 »
Hello I love this mod.

Bug ls when defending a fortress map/Territory owned by ally. For example, Minas Tirith owned by Gondor ally and player defending with hero troop garrison. Ally is disabled/missing in real battle and in auto resolve. So in real time battle. City gates are disabled/dissapeared. City is empty, no one owns the fortress.
I believe this would be fixed if in the world map developer adds back a build slot again on the fortress maps.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #35 am: 24. Sep 2023, 18:16 »
Good campaign, Dol Guldur map (7th mission), Mordor counterattack: when the countdown reaches `0:00`, nothing happens (there is no Mordor army)... You are basically stucked and cannot advance through the mission...

pepe_yasuo (<@698992079048540184>)

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #36 am: 30. Sep 2023, 15:52 »
In angmar campaign, first mission, if counterattack destroys any building inside your camp, you automaticaly lose

1_kiit_1 (<@1040210674434986034>)

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #37 am: 30. Sep 2023, 19:02 »
Angmar campaign, amon sul mission: losing condition does not work

1_kiit_1 (<@1040210674434986034>)

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #38 am: 4. Okt 2023, 01:12 »
⁠bug-reports  Playing War of the Ring as Gondor (Historical) full amount of teams. Able to build unlimited blacksmith in game, builder does not disappear after finished.

TheLoneNorthRanger#1387 (<@124020537251987458>)

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #39 am: 9. Okt 2023, 20:09 »
Angmar Campaign

Mission 3 Rhudaur

1.In the Northern Anorian Fortress is a hole in the wall
2.The Smith building is the Gondorain one not the Arnorian Smith
3.The Arrow Tower in the Wall dont Fire Arrows on me
4.The Anorians dont Recruit any new units in the Fortress
5.The Death Animation of the Arnor / Gondor Catapult is bugged in Campaign and Skirmish but in skirmish its a other animation.In Campaign the dying crew getting treearms for example.
6.When you destroy a Catapultbasement the Catapult dont getting destroyed.

theshark9599 (<@270341251008561153>)

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #40 am: 9. Okt 2023, 20:11 »
Bug Good Campaign mission defend the grey havens : after i won the mission saruman from the evil campaign do the outro ( played in german ).

theshark9599 (<@270341251008561153>)

Le Sournois

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #41 am: 15. Okt 2023, 19:30 »
Angmar campaign

Mission 2 with Rogash: the mission doesn't end even after all ennemies has been killed.

Mission 5 in North Down :
The camera don't allo us to see the entire map and force us to find peaces of palantir in places we don't see.

Also a lot of saves got corrupted in my games, saves tend to be buggy.

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #42 am: 22. Feb 2024, 09:38 »
I'm not sure if this has ever been reported but here are several issues i had with the good campaign in Edain Mod

1. Campaign 1 (Rivendell):
Elrond's House does not retrain fallen heroes
2. Campaign 2 (high pass and Goblin King)
No issues besides a small pet peeve of the 2 Lothlorien Archer reinforcement with Haldir only one of them is fully upgraded
3. Campaign 3 (Drogoth/dragon mission)
Drogoth will sometimes attack the middle space with the signal fire but will freeze out and cannot be damaged until the final encounter in the throne room
4. Campaign 4 (Gray Havens)
The dwarven builder can only build one building before it is rendered unavailable (alternative provide an outpost slot with a dwarven buildpots coded in or make it into the old vanilla builder). Also Lindon Guardians dont have a limit and the library in gray havens only have the first upgrade tier. 
5. Campaign 5 (laketown)
6. Campaign 6  (Dale and Erebor) same builder problems with Campaign 4
7. Campaign 7 (Dol Guldur)
If you go with Imladris outpost the Library only has the first tier upgrades. The Hall of Warriors and Dwarven Siege Workshop built by the Dwarven builders does not build any units (also have the same builder one building limit problem), Mirkwood Builder does not build any buildings, the Mordor counterattack was bugged (no Mordor army come after the timer was up)

sirpottsiii (<@1045594629623533630>)

Discord [BOT]

« Antwort #43 am: 15. Apr 2024, 10:47 »
last i played using edain in the isenguard map on war of the ring lothlorien was broken as they couldnt train any units from the main structure if you are the one defending. has that been fixed? it seems maybe there was a bug where the building plots didnt apply correctly to the main structure?

bentalton (<@238509850781286401>)