28. Mär 2024, 13:42 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Erebor movie map  (Gelesen 17516 mal)

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
Erebor movie map
« am: 30. Mär 2015, 23:52 »
I think it would be awesome if you made a new movie like Erebor map. None of the current maps has 2 fortresses, so that would certainly be unique and like all movie based maps, they were made for epic battles^^

Heres an idea for a new Erebor map,

1 player in Dale ruins
1 player in Erebor
1 player above the hill where dains army emerged from
2 players behind a mountain that could have tunnels going through it, like one of the current maps, dont know which one, but you could also go around the mountain, not only through it
1 player from where the Gundabad army came from
The most important camp should be on ravenhill, for players to fight about.
And an epic battlefield in the middle of the map.
I think the movie map would make a great 6 player map and allow great battles!
Any one agree?^^
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Apr 2015, 00:34 von Azog The Defiler »
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
Re: Erebor movie map
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Apr 2015, 13:42 »
*** SPOILER ***
I will probably work on it as soon as both the Dwarves and the Misty Mountains are released^^

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Apr 2015, 19:03 »
Awseome!!^^

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
  • I am King under the Mountain!
« Antwort #3 am: 29. Mai 2015, 09:08 »
Hey, check this amazing Erebor map that includes all inside and outside parts of Erebor in the movies with great detail! (made by Gagolin, there are two versions, one for Edain 3.8, and another for 4.0, but in the 4.0 version the Dwarven statues in Thror's throne room are missing, because they are not in 4.0 yet)
http://bfme2.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=1118

"A darkness is coming... It will spread to every corner of the land!"

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 29. Mai 2015, 23:55 »
Holy crap looks great!^^

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #5 am: 30. Mai 2015, 07:43 »
^^Yep, you will not find a better (and more awesome  xD) map of Erebor from the movies. I download that map and played on it (Edain 4.0 version of the map) yesterday, and it was awesome, it is a map of Erebor just after Smaug has died, and the main gate of Erebor is sealed by rubble and stone, and you have to stand by it to clean your way through it; it's totally worth downloading and playing it  :)

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #6 am: 1. Jun 2015, 13:21 »
Just started playing the map, it really looks great, but i find it impossible to find my way inside Erebor, and basically more than half of the map is inside Erebor.
Its one of the best looking maps ive ever seen, but its kinda har to play:/

As similar Erebor map with more outside the map, where the battle took place, with maybe a larger Dale would be pretty great:)

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #7 am: 1. Jun 2015, 14:12 »
I also had problems with finding my way through Erebor, but I fixed that by removing the fog of war in WorldBuilder  :)
About the land outside Erebor, I'm willing to have less space outside to have all the movie parts of Erebor, as in this map. I also wish WorldBuilder allowed larger maps so Dale could be whole, not only part of it on the map, but, as I said, I prefer to have the entire Erebor than Dale :)

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #8 am: 1. Jun 2015, 23:31 »
Hmm, but about the whole inside of Erebor in the map, yes it looks amazing, but for the sake of playability, its a little unnecessarily big compared to the rest of the map:/

It would be nice if he made maybe another map, where he would just use parts of the inside and add buildplots, and make the outside larger so you could have an epic battle like in the movie:)

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #9 am: 2. Jun 2015, 06:08 »
On the download site of the map the creator said he made the map for you to discover the awesomeness of Dwarven architecture, so I think he did his purpose quite well  ;)
I also wish maps could be larger so that Dale could be whole, not partialy on the map. But if you wish a map with the entire Dale and part of Erebor, I think the Terrain Copy tool in WorldBuilder can help you copy the parts of Dale and Erebor that you want into another map and edit it to include the entire Dale   :)

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #10 am: 2. Jun 2015, 23:10 »
Yes i think he mentioned he wanted to recreate Erebor as it was inside in the movie, so indeed he succeeded!^^
But unfortunately im not good at mapping or editing stuff so im just gonna wait until i stumble upon someone elses Erebor map..:D

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #11 am: 3. Jun 2015, 06:33 »
Or you can use the Terrain Copy tool in WorldBuilder and copy a part of his Erebor map, including Dale, and place it on a new map, then fill the other parts of the newly created map, and you will have a map centered around Dale, but still having parts of the inside of Erebor  :).

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Letzte Änderung: 8. Jan 2016, 17:30 von Glorfindel23 »

ThorinsNemesis

• Heiler von Imladris
« Antwort #13 am: 10. Jan 2016, 13:34 »
^^I posted a link to the same map as you did, it's actually the best Erebor map out there, at least IMO; and, I'm pretty sure it's the only map of Erebor available for Edain  :P.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #14 am: 10. Jan 2016, 14:43 »
^^I posted a link to the same map as you did, it's actually the best Erebor map out there, at least IMO; and, I'm pretty sure it's the only map of Erebor available for Edain  :P.

Yes I like this map, her is the most beautiful map of Erebor !

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #15 am: 16. Jan 2016, 09:41 »
Yes its the most beautiful one, and probably the only one for edain:D But it was a little difficult to play in, and im looking for a Erebor map more or less centerd on the battlefield outside and Dale.

Glorfindel23

• Edain Team
  • Veteran von Khazad-Dûm
« Antwort #16 am: 16. Jan 2016, 10:02 »
Yes its the most beautiful one, and probably the only one for edain:D But it was a little difficult to play in, and im looking for a Erebor map more or less centerd on the battlefield outside and Dale.

I have a project map pack : I have started with Minas Tirith but after I have decided to make a map pack with Minas Tirith, Helm's Deep, Erebor and others ...
So I will make a map of Erebor during the Year if you are interested.

The link of my map (I have just Minas Tirith for the moment) :
http://forum.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,32454.0/all.html