16. Apr 2024, 08:51 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: DrHouse93's Map Pack  (Gelesen 39841 mal)

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
Re: DrHouse93's Map Pack
« Antwort #45 am: 11. Sep 2015, 03:33 »
OH MY GODS YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

It's amazing to see my beauty here again^^
Thank you, thank you again^^

Finrod_(Felagund)

• Bilbos Festgast
  • King Theoden stands not alone
« Antwort #46 am: 27. Sep 2015, 13:57 »
Are you still working on this?

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #47 am: 27. Sep 2015, 20:15 »
Globally yes. At the moment nope

Finrod_(Felagund)

• Bilbos Festgast
  • King Theoden stands not alone
« Antwort #48 am: 9. Dez 2015, 17:28 »
How goes progress on the map?

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #49 am: 9. Dez 2015, 20:58 »
Actually stuck. It seems there is some sort of Evil Force, which makes the most stupid bugs to appear in my maps, therefore preventing me to release them. In this case, the AI is so intelligent that actually decides each time what buildings will be built on settlements and outposts. Of course, this is happening for the inside player, leaving no choice to him of what to build on conquered settlements

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #50 am: 23. Jan 2016, 21:50 »
Greetings, companions of the Edain!

Today I'd wish to show you the map on which I'm working on. I've always thought Gondor has quite few territories and cities, despite being a great realm, where you can fight on. Furthermore, most of its maps are facing its northern and eastern borders. So that's why I want to make some maps related to Gondor, which show the heart of the kingdom: the southern territories. This is a first concept to the southern Gondor city of Linhir:

"Linhir was a town in southern Gondor, at the juncture of the River Gilrain and the River Serni, north of the Mouths of Anduin. Through it passed the road from Pelargir to Ethring.

Angbor, the Lord of Lamedon, was here attacked by the Haradrim and Corsairs during the War of the Ring. On 11 March T.A. 3019, Aragorn and the Grey Company arrived at the town (with, of course, the Army of the Dead). Terror came upon their assailants and they fled. The Men of Lamedon fled as well; all save the stout-hearted Angbor. Eventually the Corsairs were driven back to Pelargir, where they were defeated"
- Tolkiengateway

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #51 am: 23. Jan 2016, 23:14 »
Awesome dude! In my earlier days I also made a Linhir map for BMFE1 with the exact same concept in mind xD. Here are some screens for reference:

I expect yours to be far greater ofcourse ;).

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #52 am: 24. Jan 2016, 01:55 »
Actually, yours it's really cool^^
A little small, maybe, but for the standards of BFME I it's pretty nice
I wonder what kind of walls you used, and if they still are in the worldbuilder...

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #53 am: 24. Jan 2016, 17:22 »
I must say that I really enjoy the idea of expanding the Gondor Maps with the Southern Fiefdoms,considering that there were quite few battle during LOTR and quite a lot of Reinfrocments wre send from there to aid Minas Tirith!

About the Fortress City in particular,I love the look on your Concept as well as Fredius earlier vesrions it does look like a Solid Fortress cneter of a Fiefdom and as a fun Map to play on!

I think it will be nice touch if it somehow possible to add a Hero as Lord Angbor which could be available if you play Gondor! :)

Greetings! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #54 am: 24. Jan 2016, 21:16 »
I wonder what kind of walls you used, and if they still are in the worldbuilder...

The map was actually for the mod I previously worked for a long time ago; Return of Shadow it's called. The mod had some extra mapping props, including these kind of walls.

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #55 am: 24. Jan 2016, 22:14 »
Yea, I know that mod. I played it few times. That's a pity, though. Those walls look really nice (since Gondor has the little problem of having no straight walls, but apparently just circular ones)

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #56 am: 24. Jan 2016, 23:11 »
They are actually the circular ones, only reskinned, but I positioned them in a way that they look straight. It's a ton of work but the result is worth it ;).

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #57 am: 24. Feb 2016, 01:37 »
Map updated to Edain 4.2.1
Happy Edaining^^

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #58 am: 7. Mär 2016, 18:51 »
Greetings, companions of the Edain!

Today, I'm happy to show you my newest creation, based on the original map from BFME 2 and an original idea by myself:

THE RIVER CELEBRANT

"The Silverlode (Celebrant in Sindarin) is a stream rising in the eastern Misty Mountains from the Mirrormere in the Dimrill Dale, which forms the southern and western borders of Lothlorien. Only the power of Sauron could breach it"

While at first this map looks anything but special, I wanted to represent the magic of the Elven Ring Nenya protecting Lothlorien, and keeping out intruders from the realm. So, if you want to cross the river, you'll have to use a great power to break the spell

KNOWN ISSUES:
- The defender Lothlorien shouldn't be able to build Ents until the attacker hasn't breached the borders. However, for some reason, it's still able to do that
- The destroyer of the Free People is indestructible until the borders of Lothlorien are breached. I'm trying to figure out how to restore the old ring system of BFME 2 (you can recruit a predefined ringhero if you bring the Ring to the citadel)

Enjoy crushing those puny elves!
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.moddb.com/groups/edain-community-content/addons/the-river-celebrant

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #59 am: 8. Mär 2016, 13:30 »
Nice work dude!