19. Apr 2024, 06:18 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Add starting base type to map descriptions  (Gelesen 2691 mal)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
Add starting base type to map descriptions
« am: 2. Apr 2015, 04:36 »
They always told you what type of base you started with in BFME1, like whether it was Castle, Camp or Outpost. They also put in the description how many settlements there are on each map.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
Re: Add starting base type to map descriptions
« Antwort #1 am: 2. Apr 2015, 10:14 »
Yes i agree that something like that will be nice !!It will cool to know what kind of Map you choose,but still compared to all the work they put in te Mod and all the great stuff in it something like this is simply minor! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #2 am: 2. Apr 2015, 10:27 »
I understand the amount of work that they have put in, I've dumped days into similar projects myself  :D I think this would be a little more than minor though,  because some people(myself included) don't like playing on 1v1 maps with camps. Don't get me wrong though, I obviously respect the team very much, and I really love this mod. Hell, this is the first time I've ever been active on a forum, just because I enjoy this mod so much!
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #3 am: 2. Apr 2015, 10:54 »
I'm pretty sure that somebody in a similar thread not too long ago confirmed, that this is something the teams wants to add for the final 4.0 release. ;)

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 2. Apr 2015, 11:25 »
Map-descriptions are planned but not included, yet.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #5 am: 2. Apr 2015, 14:18 »
I knew you wouldn't leave things as they are!!Thank you in advance for the hard work on this matter too! :) We really apriciate it! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."