28. Mär 2024, 10:19 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Issue Uninstalling The Mod  (Gelesen 6174 mal)

OfficialKHAN

• Hobbit
Issue Uninstalling The Mod
« am: 2. Apr 2015, 15:04 »
Hi i am having an issue uninstalling the MOD through the launcher. When i hit uninstall it says the system can't find the file specified. I think there was an issue with installation so i am now trying to uninstall it.

I checked the Event log, it's empty.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
Re: Issue Uninstalling The Mod
« Antwort #1 am: 2. Apr 2015, 15:08 »
Seems something with your Installation went wrong and the uninstaller was not generated. Try installing again first and then check if the uninstaller is available. You should also be able to uninstall it in the Software Window in your system settings.

OfficialKHAN

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 2. Apr 2015, 16:48 »
Seems something with your Installation went wrong and the uninstaller was not generated. Try installing again first and then check if the uninstaller is available. You should also be able to uninstall it in the Software Window in your system settings.

1. I just tried installing it and i was getting a few errors which i had to ignore (retry did not work). The files i had to ignore include:

\lang\englishpatch201.big

\lang\englishpatch201_orig.big.bak

\lang\englishpatch201_norm.big.bak

\lang\englishpatch201_en.big.bak

\lang\English.big.bak

\lang\German.big

\lang\English_orig.big.bak

\lang\German_orig.big.bak

\lang\English_norm.big.bak

\lang\German_norm.big.bak

I tried uninstalling again from the launcher and i had the same problem.

2. I also checked in Control Panel > Uninstall Programs for Edain and it did not exist.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #3 am: 2. Apr 2015, 16:58 »
Seems like your download was broken.
So either download it egain, install it and uninstall it or simply uninstall rise of the witchking, delete the folder afterwards and install it again.

OfficialKHAN

• Hobbit
« Antwort #4 am: 3. Apr 2015, 22:16 »
Seems like your download was broken.
So either download it egain, install it and uninstall it or simply uninstall rise of the witchking, delete the folder afterwards and install it again.

Hmm i never installed ROTWK. Could that have been the issue? I thought i could install the mod then install ROTWK afterwards.

Turin Turumbar

• Administrator
  • Hüter von Anduril
« Antwort #5 am: 3. Apr 2015, 22:23 »
No that is clearly Not working.
You need the addon. This is a mod for the addon and will therefore only work with a previously installed addon.

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 3. Apr 2015, 22:26 »
Hmm i never installed ROTWK. Could that have been the issue? I thought i could install the mod then install ROTWK afterwards.

Yes,
that is the main problem.  :D

Overall you need original Battle for Middle Earth 2 with 1.06 patch and ROTWK expansion pack with 2.01 patch and after that you can download and install Edain mod through installer.  :)