19. Mär 2024, 10:47 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The mystery of the user name  (Gelesen 15253 mal)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: The mystery of the user name
« Antwort #15 am: 20. Jul 2015, 18:53 »
Welcome on Modding Union! xD

Darthxxxx15

• Hobbit
« Antwort #16 am: 22. Jul 2015, 13:52 »
Thaaaaaaaakss a lot Tiberius!!!  [uglybunti]

I don't know how you put your beautiful banners!

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #17 am: 8. Nov 2015, 12:22 »
Well, revealing the origin of my username would defeat the purpose of it, or perhaps it wouldn't. That is for you to interpret and decide  ;)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #18 am: 8. Nov 2015, 14:51 »
Well there isn o secret behin mine! :D

Dain is just my Favourite Tolkien Character fro mmy Favourite Race and Kingdom,not to mention one of the Best LEaders and Warriors in the whole MIddle Earth! :)

After him are Durin the Deathless,Dwalin,Thorin,Balin,Boromir,Arvedui,Thradnuil and etc.  [uglybunti] [uglybunti] [uglybunti]
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #19 am: 8. Nov 2015, 18:20 »
At the time when I first made this account my name on Revora Forums used to be also Fredius (it's Bashkuga now). I chose Fredius because my nickname is Fred, people can't properly pronounce Fjodor in the Nederlands, and I'm a history freak so one day a guy from my school named me Fredius to sound like some Roman Emperor :P. That is the history of my name here.

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #20 am: 8. Nov 2015, 18:39 »
To be honest I am quite a history Freak myself,I wanted to be history Teacher  [ugly]

Фьодор! Really cool name my friend,my name is Todor :D And yoru friend gave an awesome Nick,mine was Toka or Togo :D
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #21 am: 8. Nov 2015, 20:06 »
Heheh in Russian it's written as Фёдор! It's awesome that we almost share the same name brother xD!

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #22 am: 8. Nov 2015, 20:25 »
Haha in Bulgarian is slightly different as you see! :)

But indeed it is awesome! :D

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #23 am: 8. Nov 2015, 20:40 »
wait fredius are you from russia or what ???

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #24 am: 8. Nov 2015, 23:59 »
Yes my friend, I am, but born and living in the Netherlands!

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #25 am: 9. Nov 2015, 01:58 »
I am too brother  xD

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #26 am: 9. Nov 2015, 02:09 »
Well privet moj brat! It's good to see so many Slavs here xD!

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #27 am: 9. Nov 2015, 14:24 »
Well privet moj brat! It's good to see so many Slavs here xD!
Damn, am I the only Syrian around here?!
Well at least since I'm orthodox, I can claim to be among slavo boys, as weird as it sounds  [ugly]

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #28 am: 10. Nov 2015, 01:03 »
Damn, am I the only Syrian around here?!
Well at least since I'm orthodox, I can claim to be among slavo boys, as weird as it sounds  [ugly]

That's awesome! Alot of Syrian refugees have come here to the Netherlands, including the Christian ones. My work at the moment is to help refugees (it's for school), and naturally I talk with a lot of them. I noticed that Syrians are very nice people!

Slawek56703

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #29 am: 17. Feb 2017, 22:13 »
My username history is from 2011 when i started playing Need For Speed World (online) the think was i wanted to be just Sławek but keyboard/game didn't supported this "Ł" leeter so Slawek was first choice but it was already reserved and i decided to add some numbers and i simply ended up with this 56703  8-| This nick don't make me super proud but i just need to live with it. Nonetheless  i'm not motivated to change him at all ...  so as u see this is not something special, historiacal etc. maybe even just a accident  ;)

Greetings Slawek56703