18. Apr 2024, 07:01 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Suprise while playing Edain mod  (Gelesen 8707 mal)

Kastorus

• Bilbos Festgast
Re: Suprise while playing Edain mod
« Antwort #15 am: 9. Nov 2015, 16:50 »
Arnor AI with 5 barracks on castle map :o, but thats not all the AI even used gate wisely, closed it when enemy was nearby and opened when he got enough soldiers to push enemy back so that was quiet a suprise today.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #16 am: 9. Nov 2015, 16:55 »
WTF?! AI going smartas**  xD

Kastorus

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #17 am: 9. Nov 2015, 20:35 »
WTF?! AI going smartas**  xD
Yeah, they suprised me more than 3 times today, biggest suprise happend few minutes ago, I was playing dwarves and both enemies were attacking my ally so I decided to destroy their farms while their army was far away from me and after I destroyed first farm guess what happened they both decided that I should be their priority from now on so in matter of 5 minutes I guess there were like 6 catapults, 4 ballistas and around 30 battalions? I couldnt believe this happend  :D, also something similar happend when I tried to destroy their Dol Guldur.  :D
Good work ET for making AI more intelligent, now the only thing I want from the AI is using upgrades and towers otherwise good job.  :)
« Letzte Änderung: 9. Nov 2015, 21:38 von Kastorus »

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #18 am: 9. Nov 2015, 20:42 »
Same thing, today, with something I didn't understand.
Me (elves), and three ennemies against each other. Mordor, Isengard, and the last one Gondor far away from me.

I attacked Isengard, with my full army and Galadriel. Usually, when I'm there, no AI can stop me. In Starcraft 2, we call that the "death ball". Common in every RTS

But there, halfway, Mordor AI intercepted me. The Necromancer killed Galadriel (!), and Nazguls killed the other heroes (Legolas, Haldir and the other of the main base). With a tide of orcs. Beornings killed the pack of Nazguls but I was really surprised.
Mordor is organized, it's a bad news for Free Peoples.

Bravo !
« Letzte Änderung: 11. Nov 2015, 08:56 von Palpou »

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #19 am: 9. Nov 2015, 21:32 »
the necromancer killed galadriel wow xD

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: 9. Nov 2015, 22:37 »
Zitat
Mordor is organized, tt's a bad news for Free Peoples.
Enyoed this post!  xD

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #21 am: 9. Nov 2015, 22:51 »
the necromancer killed galadriel wow xD

I vanquished the Necromancer with Galadriel numerous times, instead  8-)

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #22 am: 9. Nov 2015, 23:09 »
well she is quite powerful and with the ring she s even more powerful my goodness

well till now wee have 3 op ring heroes gladis sauron and saruman 

Hamanathnath

• Gefährte der Gemeinschaft
« Antwort #23 am: 28. Apr 2016, 01:23 »
I've posted about this in the Dwarven bug section of the forums, but I would i found it quite surprising that I could recruit every Dwarven hero  [uglybunti]

If you notice in the picture, there is someone coming from the left side of the screen where the Gandalf spellbook power is.   And it just so happens to be.....

Anyways, it was surprising in a good way to wreck some AI with every Dwarven hero :)

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #24 am: 28. Apr 2016, 01:50 »
That is really a worrying 'Dwarven Avalanche' of heroes to deal with  :D

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #25 am: 8. Dez 2016, 16:15 »
This thread has been moved to the Mordor Suggestions board. Now, I presume the real Necromancer will soon show up and reply himself  xD

Looks like somobedy has spent too much time with the forces of Darkness to be able to predict their actions so well  :P

I think it's time, Necro, to share THAT screen with the entire world. The shocking revelation that unveils our secret talk concerning the dominion of Middle-earth  :D

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #26 am: 8. Dez 2016, 16:33 »
Long has the thirst for mastery of the White Lady grown, till she could no longer hold it and turned to darker powers in order to quench it.

Enhanced by the power of the White Lady the troops of Mordor have grown great and Sauron has recovered his former strength. The Lady of Lorien will find out that those who do not oppose Sauron benefit much from it, her kingdom will grow great and prosper, and evermore alike to the lands of Valinor will it become.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/