29. Mär 2024, 14:47 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: I'm Clearly Doing Something Wrong...  (Gelesen 4392 mal)

Sporf_McGorf

• Bilbos Festgast
I'm Clearly Doing Something Wrong...
« am: 6. Apr 2015, 04:56 »
I have been playing with Mordor, but I seem to not understand fully how they are supposed to be used. I can't build attack trolls from the troll cage and I can't research weapons/armor upgrades like flaming arrows. Is this intended? I build the shadowy Sauron and use his abilities to focus his attention on various buildings to enhance them, but when I did this to the siege works and troll cage no new options became available. Please let me know what gross oversight I have made here. Thank you. 

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: I'm Clearly Doing Something Wrong...
« Antwort #1 am: 6. Apr 2015, 09:12 »
Sauron + troll cage = unlock armor on the trolls.
sauron + Arsenal = unlock fire arrows.
Sauron + siege works = troll catapult

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 6. Apr 2015, 09:37 »
You can find description, what you have to do, on the level three of the Sauron palantir list - Sauron influence

Zitat
At level 3 the dark lord gains the ability “Sauron’s Influence” which may be used on any building to imbue it with his powers and unlock a bonus for your faction. Each building has its own effect:

Barracks: All orcs and uruks now bear the banner of the Red Eye. Banner bearers no longer have to be purchased, which has never been really viable when comparing the benefits with the Dwarves or Rivendell.
Trollcage: Trolls can now bear heavy armor and weapons. In contrast to the banners these upgrades would be too powerful if granted free, so they still need to be purchased. Still, this unlocks one of you most powerful units.
Tribute Camp: Doubles the reinforcements out of Rhun and Harad. Whoever prefers commanding evil men is enabled to field an even bigger army of them.
Arsenal: Enables the unveiling of RIngwraiths. This is one of the most powerful effects, although the heroes as well as their unveiling still cost a considerable amount while other effects are free.
Siegeworks: Enables construction of Troll Catapults
Battletowers: All Towers now fire Flaming Arrows.
Slave Camp: Orc hordes with overseers deal 20% more damage
Slaughterhouse: All living trolls reach level 2, all newly recruited trolls spawn on level 2. This is a significant advantage as they can recover health from level 2 on
Fortress of Minas Morgul: Ghosts of the Shadow Realm may now be converted into Morgul Wraiths. This ability is no longer tied to Sauron since a a free slot was needed for Saurons Influence. We found it to be a fitting bonus for the fortress. Of course it also would have been a good location for unveiling the Nazgul, but we didn’t want to force the players to conquer an outpost and build the fortress to get access to their best heroes.
Fortress of Dol Guldur: Spiders can now be recruited for free.
Ungol Barracks: Enables recruitment of Uruk-Hai Archers. Like the Uruk-Infantry and Orc-Halberdiers they are constricted to 3 hordes but cost no command points

http://www.moddb.com/mods/edain-mod/news/the-road-to-edain-40-mordor-part-2

Be careful, somewhere can be be old information. For instance unveiling of Ringwraiths you have to apply on the citadel, not arsenal.

Sporf_McGorf

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 6. Apr 2015, 18:23 »
Thanks guys, I had it partly figured out, but clearly not all the way. I appreciate the help greatly, thanks!

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 6. Apr 2015, 22:11 »
I can't seem to grant influence to my battle towers, does it need to be a big battle tower, not the small ones?

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: 6. Apr 2015, 22:21 »
Exactly.  :)

I have talked about it here:
http://en.modding-union.com/index.php/topic,30407.30.html
« Letzte Änderung: 6. Apr 2015, 22:26 von TiberiusOgden »

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #6 am: 7. Apr 2015, 15:56 »
do you have to keep the tower to keep the upgrades?

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 7. Apr 2015, 16:04 »
Yes,
but only for individual destruction of the tower.
For example if you lose tower and you will create tower again, so tower will be without flaming arrows, but all towers under Sauron influence still have flaming arrows.
So for the new towers you have to use Sauron influence again.  ;)

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #8 am: 7. Apr 2015, 16:14 »
So if I build a plot tower, used influence and then demolished that plot tower all my small towers would retain fire arrows?

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #9 am: 7. Apr 2015, 16:20 »
Yes,

it remains.  8-)

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #10 am: 7. Apr 2015, 16:37 »
Interesting   8-)