28. Mär 2024, 17:46 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: More Command points  (Gelesen 3009 mal)

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
More Command points
« am: 6. Apr 2015, 18:15 »
Just read the buildings suggestion thread and i completely agree on everything.

I think this mode is about large movie like battles and using the army you have already built to its full potential,
and not about multitasking, upgrading your base building an amry defending and attacking at the same time, that you can do in skirmishes.

So heres an idea if the buildings suggestion would be implemented on how to make the battles in this mod totally epic!

The command points per hero army is currently 450, i think it should be changed to about 1000. This way even the battles with just one hero army would be really epic!

Currently most battles are too small and i just simulate them cause its boring with such small armies.

So it would be awesome if you had a larger army, and the battles would be all about the troops.
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!