28. Mär 2024, 18:00 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: We Need Some Replays  (Gelesen 4211 mal)

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
We Need Some Replays
« am: 7. Apr 2015, 16:22 »
As a a casual gamer, it would be nice to see some replays from pros to see how all the factions should be played, and how to counter factions.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: We Need Some Replays
« Antwort #1 am: 7. Apr 2015, 16:41 »
I encourage people to post especially multiplayer replays.
However, a single player replay would also give some insight about basic strategies and whatnot.

after all, a replay is really the only thing you can upload on the forum  [ugly]

ajnorman

• Hobbit
« Antwort #2 am: 7. Apr 2015, 19:01 »
Here is a cool game Between me (Anor) and Saurman_Lh as Mordor, who seems to have plug pulled after I successfully counter his massive orc spam and killed his morgul fortress.

Elendils Cousin 3. Grades

• Administrator
  • Ringträger
  • German, Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
« Antwort #3 am: 7. Apr 2015, 19:12 »
Although they may be not as helpful as a replay, you can always watch the streams on YouTube where the balance testers played a few pretty interesting matches. Also, if you have specific questions, as in "how to counter unit X when playing faction Y" or concerning standard buildorders or whatever you'd like to know, you can always just ask them here ;)

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 7. Apr 2015, 22:39 »
I'm mostly trying to get people to put up or shut up about whether factions are OP, but hell I might record some commentaries if we get enough. I'm not that great myself, but I think most people enjoy commentaries.

Sporf_McGorf

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #5 am: 21. Apr 2015, 02:06 »
How does one go about making a replay? I see no option in the game's menus to allow for replay recording. Please enlighten me, thank you.

Gnomi

• Administrator
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #6 am: 21. Apr 2015, 06:58 »
If you play Multiplayer you can just click on the "save replay"-button after the game. You can of course just play a single player game in the network, which can then be saved - the only problem is that the game won't be stopped when you open the spell-tree or the menu.

Sporf_McGorf

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #7 am: 21. Apr 2015, 16:06 »
Ok, gotcha. I had just been doing single player skirmishes, not multiplayer games. I will give that a shot. Thanks.