29. Mär 2024, 16:19 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: about Saruman  (Gelesen 2905 mal)

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
about Saruman
« am: 9. Apr 2015, 02:54 »
Saruman in edain 4.0 has been weaken as all other heroes, I have no problem with that. But I think the price of 3000 is a little bit too high for him. My idea is that Saruman should play a role in the early game as a faction support, just like Sauron for Mordor.
I think you could borrow the idea from hero submod for 3.8.1. Make the first form of Saruman a support hero, with no powerful magic, but could promote economy, deceive the enemy(make all units in an area unable to attack), and give experience to uruk units and maybe some leadership or unlock some upgrades. (he could still fight and gain experience and level up, just not so powerful). After get the power "Saruman of many colors", we could return Saruman to the wizard tower and unlock an upgrade"rising of new power"(cost 2000 or so), Saruman will become the second form of same level(current version) and lose some disguise and economy promote abilities but gain all this powerful(well...relatively) magic

bookworm1138

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
  • "Lasto beth nîn, tolo dan nan galad"
Re: about Saruman
« Antwort #1 am: 14. Apr 2015, 09:07 »
I will admit that I haven't gotten Saruman to have the One Ring yet, but I think it would be cool, if not already implemented, if when Saruman gets the Ring, that the sound-byte that plays is from Christopher Lee reading the inscription on the Ring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdhpA2yPu1w
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."

Draco100000

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • Revenge? REVENGE? I will show you revenge!
« Antwort #2 am: 2. Jul 2015, 19:23 »
Im not agree with you, the support role is played by Ugluk, so if Isengard have 2 supports it could be very op, also, Saruman could have 2 Roles at a time: As Support at early and as Mass slayer in Late, so this could make Isengard more op than is right now.
Also, if saruman takes the ring he become in a powerfull Wizard with a few
unit-superbuffs, so if you want a effective support get the ring ;D

Gandalf The Gray

• Balins Schriftführer
  • you shall not pass
« Antwort #3 am: 21. Sep 2015, 15:57 »
man this is an awesome suggestion
« Letzte Änderung: 21. Sep 2015, 22:58 von Ealendril »