23. Apr 2024, 17:48 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Sauron  (Gelesen 3309 mal)

emelmelkor

• Bilbos Festgast
Sauron
« am: 10. Apr 2015, 00:39 »
Hi everyone , excellent mod, let the point : I was thinking of Sauron , while playing , do not have good offense , so thought I should do it cheaper , or whether it is created at the beginning of the first fort.

Another point is are the Requirements , later to find them , but finally saw everything he asks , and I parese the idea of having the other Heroes ( NOT the Nazgul ) at lvl 10 is too much and has nothing in common with books or movies

Thanks for reading this

PD : Excellent Mod , I played Rj- Rotwk , but this , this pmucho better , I look forward to all races

I am Argentine , so use translator
« Letzte Änderung: 1. Mai 2015, 17:53 von TiberiusOgden »

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: Sauron
« Antwort #1 am: 10. Apr 2015, 09:35 »
Sauron has a weak attack value because he's not meant to be a frontline warrior (yet).
He's primarily a unit/building supporter as the Necromancer using his various powers (which are one of the most powerful in the game).

The idea of making the other heroes at lvl10 one of the tasks to do is related to canon this way: Gothmog and Mollok were commanders who, unlike the Nazguls, enjoyed a more direct relation with their troops. so as they grow in strength, they're basically spreading the will of their master Sauron. From this point of view, it's very convenient to make Sauron increase his power when his servants fulfill his aims (basically reach lvl10).

Welcome on the forums, and here's a shout out for Argentina  xD

Morgul Orc

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #2 am: 13. Jun 2015, 18:47 »
In my opinion Sauron shouldn't be recruited as a shadow hero. It would be better to make his spirit an upgrade from the Camp/Castle and remove any ability that causes damage while in spirit.

He should have abilities that support the camp/castle and units. these abilities:

1) Eye of Sauron
2) An ability or passive ability that boosts the economy of certain Mordor resource building.
3) Influence of Sauron
4) A passive ability that increases the reinforcements of Rhun/Harad or arrive at level 5
5) A passive ability that grants discounts on the Ring Wraiths. 

I also think that it should be harder for Mordor to get the ring because Sauron should be the most powerful, that is why I think when playing Mordor only Nazguls should be allowed to take the ring back to the Citadel. And Mordor should be the only faction in which the units who take the ring should be revealed in the map and maybe have a command that can make all Nazguls Auto attack the unit who found the ring.

Power of past ages can be used on the Citadel and Gorthaur will emerge just like the Grond power. The ring can either be taken to the Citadel in which Sauron will emerge or if Gorthaur is already in battle you cannot take the ring to the Citadel but instead to Gorthaur unless Gorthaur is already dead.

The power that replaces The Eye of Sauron should be a power that can be useful at start for Mordor like arming the basic orcs with simple armor. 

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #3 am: 13. Jun 2015, 19:23 »
Sauron is very weak in current version, I am talking about his Annatar mode and ring mode. After getting the ring he should be the strongest being in the game, but now he cann't fight against three trolls. His attack frequency is too slow while the damage he deals cann't make up for that.

helloa2134

• Pförtner von Bree
« Antwort #4 am: 13. Jun 2015, 20:27 »
Annatar is very useful. He is the ultimate scout, and he cant be harmed by any means. His level 10 power is also very useful, considering it disables all enemy towers and opens their gates to assault.

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 13. Jun 2015, 22:19 »
In my opinion Sauron shouldn't be recruited as a shadow hero. It would be better to make his spirit an upgrade from the Camp/Castle and remove any ability that causes damage while in spirit.

He should have abilities that support the camp/castle and units. these abilities:

1) Eye of Sauron
2) An ability or passive ability that boosts the economy of certain Mordor resource building.
3) Influence of Sauron
4) A passive ability that increases the reinforcements of Rhun/Harad or arrive at level 5
5) A passive ability that grants discounts on the Ring Wraiths. 

I also think that it should be harder for Mordor to get the ring because Sauron should be the most powerful, that is why I think when playing Mordor only Nazguls should be allowed to take the ring back to the Citadel. And Mordor should be the only faction in which the units who take the ring should be revealed in the map and maybe have a command that can make all Nazguls Auto attack the unit who found the ring.

Power of past ages can be used on the Citadel and Gorthaur will emerge just like the Grond power. The ring can either be taken to the Citadel in which Sauron will emerge or if Gorthaur is already in battle you cannot take the ring to the Citadel but instead to Gorthaur unless Gorthaur is already dead.

The power that replaces The Eye of Sauron should be a power that can be useful at start for Mordor like arming the basic orcs with simple armor.
I actually like these ideas, however I don't think they will adopt this, since similar ideas have been proposed before.
Annatar is very useful. He is the ultimate scout, and he cant be harmed by any means. His level 10 power is also very useful, considering it disables all enemy towers and opens their gates to assault.
I didn't say they are useless, both of these two forms are still useful, but in these terms Sauron are still weak in battle, especially the ring mode, he is not as strong as supposed to be.
« Letzte Änderung: 13. Jun 2015, 22:55 von hoho96 »

Morgul Orc

• Wanderer des Alten Waldes
« Antwort #6 am: 14. Jun 2015, 00:33 »
Zitat
I didn't say they are useless, both of these two forms are still useful, but in these terms Sauron are still weak in battle, especially the ring mode, he is not as strong as supposed to be.
He's weak by melee or you mean he dies quickly? In the BFMEII Sauron is so powerful but he costs 10000!!! And he was slow. In Edain his spirit costs 1000 and doesn't die and once you give him the ring he will become Sauron immediately along with a free Darkness power! Try to play other factions on Edain and see if their ring heroes are as powerful as Sauron.

Maybe they can make Sauron more powerful but make him walk slow and make it difficult for Mordor to take the ring as my previous example in which only the Nazguls can take the ring to Sauron which means not of your other units can touch the ring if they walk to it.
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Jun 2015, 00:38 von Morgul Orc »

Palpou

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #7 am: 30. Jun 2015, 08:20 »
What about adding PC when Sauron has the ring ?
According to the books, it seems it was the main ability he had with it.
To raise and control enough armies.

http://middle-earth.xenite.org/2015/01/05/how-could-saruman-have-defeated-saurons-much-larger-army/

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: 16. Jul 2015, 00:27 »
First of all, Sauron (ring form) is to weak!!!
He needs to be more tough! He needs more armour against enemy attacks, (He got wrecked every time I played him), he also need more damage. (Can't kill standard cavalry units or tower guards from one hit, I think he needs 2 or more, this is simply unacceptable. xD )
His "Power of Miar" spell is also weak, can't kill some better battalions in game,(not elite units), power don't damage buildings much, but this isn't important because I always prefer using this spell on battlefield and turn battle in my favour.
This is good idea, only result of game update is important and that is buffing of Sauron's ring form. :)

« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:20 von CragLord »