16. Apr 2024, 18:02 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Aragon  (Gelesen 3651 mal)

emelmelkor

• Bilbos Festgast
Aragon
« am: 10. Apr 2015, 00:55 »
When you create a " Aragorn " . Starts as " Trankos " Evolve while lvl up .
I think they are 4 times until it becomes king . But if it dies, becomes like " Trankos " .
I think it should stay as the last evolution which comes when we rise , even if he died

Thank You
« Letzte Änderung: 10. Apr 2015, 02:07 von Adamin »

CMG

• Edain Konzeptmoderator
  • Lehenfürst
  • Gnade ist ausverkauft !
Re: Aragon
« Antwort #1 am: 10. Apr 2015, 09:14 »
unfortunately, this isn't possible. The game's revive-system demands that the hero-object that is recuited and the hero-object that will be revived later when the hero dies must be the same.
Avatarsammlung für die Community

Wer Hilfe beim Ausformulieren eines Konzeptes braucht oder meine ganz persönliche Meinung zu einem eigenen Konzept wissen will, PM an mich. Das Konzept muss aber erst folgenden Richtlinien entsprechen:
Konzeptdiskussion Richtlinien

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #2 am: 10. Apr 2015, 15:26 »
As long as he keeps his level can't you just transform him as soon as he's built? It's no worse than reviving a nazgul that had the armour before it died.
« Letzte Änderung: 12. Mai 2015, 17:39 von Sir_Stig »

emelmelkor

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #3 am: 10. Mai 2015, 05:24 »
I was watching the fact Aragon in level 10 , I happened to change the last power
When it reaches level 10 could recruit Gimli and Legolas in level 10

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 7. Jul 2015, 22:48 »
Have you maybe consider to change Aragons palantir of abilities. Maybe to save his "Elendil" and "Knife Throw" ability and make palantir of abilities like Sauron (form with ring) has? Of course on level 10 he would unlock that palanir look?

Is there any chance to see new Aragon's mount model?
Model  that looks like http://postimg.org/image/4n9476x7n/ from front and
http://postimg.org/image/kk7w3wplv/ from side?
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:14 von CragLord »

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #5 am: 8. Jul 2015, 00:47 »
unfortunately, this isn't possible. The game's revive-system demands that the hero-object that is recuited and the hero-object that will be revived later when the hero dies must be the same.
Have you maybe consider to change Aragons palantir of abilities. Maybe to save his "Elendil" and "Knife Throw" ability and make palantir of abilities like Sauron (form with ring) has? Of course on level 10 he would unlock that palanir look?

Is there any chance to see new Aragon's mount model?
Model  that looks like http://postimg.org/image/4n9476x7n/ from front and
http://postimg.org/image/kk7w3wplv/ from side?
Yes! Some improved design and ability for Aragorn is what I desire the most. I hope edain team also pay attention to those classical characters while they focus on the "new" characters from Hobbit

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 10. Jul 2015, 03:03 »
Think they are just to occupied with that Hobbit characters right now, but they will pay attention. :) In their  interests is constant improvement of this epic game and mod, so i think they will pay attention. :)
And ziqing my friend, you are not alone in this fight! xD
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 19:13 von CragLord »

ziqing

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #7 am: 10. Jul 2015, 03:08 »

Yes! Some improved design and ability for Aragorn is what I desire the most. I hope edain team also pay attention to those classical characters while they focus on the "new" characters from Hobbit
Think they are just to occupied with that Hobbit characters right now, but they will pay attention. :) In their  interests is constant improvement of this epic game and mod, so i think they will pay attention. :)
And ziging my friend, you are not alone in this fight! xD

Thank you. Just correct one thing, it is ziqing not ziging, although it is meaningless in English anyway, everyone in this forum keep mis-spell it

CragLord

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: 10. Jul 2015, 03:25 »
Oh, I am sorry man! xD
That Bolded, underlined nicks, that complicated situation... :)
« Letzte Änderung: 30. Sep 2015, 21:32 von CragLord »