28. Mär 2024, 22:58 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Community Maps  (Gelesen 3333 mal)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Community Maps
« am: 18. Apr 2015, 11:07 »
In case you are the following:

Then we're all here for you  xD
Post a link to the map you want with a couple of screenshots, and maybe someone will lend a hand to convert it to Edain 4.0  ;)

However, the original creator of the map should give permission for others to tweak with his map. If no permission is given in a readme or via a PM or whatnot, then the map will be excluded.

Bring out the beauties  :D
« Letzte Änderung: 18. Apr 2015, 11:11 von hoho96 »

H4lbarad

• Pförtner von Bree
Re: Community Maps
« Antwort #1 am: 19. Apr 2015, 16:50 »
Hi!

Will all the maps from 3.8.1 be converted to 4.0 ?

For example the second version of Helm's Deep (2v3), Fornost, etc.

And a second question : could you make the fortress-maps (like Minas Tirith and Helm's Deep) more like in 3.8.1 ? They are less funny in 4.0 :/
I mean :
- a different spellbook, with permanent summons. I understand why you removed Haldir and Galadhrim from the inn, but in Helm's Deep I'd really like to have them permanently. ^^ The same for the Rohirrim, Gimli and Legolas and the grey company in Minas Tirith, Gandalf the white in Helm'd Deep, etc.
- it's foolish that Faramir isn't buildable in Minas Tirith (for example), so it would be good to have some economy plots or expansion plots inside the fortress, or at least the possibility to build him in the citadel. The same for the Witchking in Minas Morgul, or Imrahil in Dol Amroth.

So, it's all :) just do that you did in 3.8.1 for those maps, it would be perfect :D It was so fun :O

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english. ^^'

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: Community Maps
« Antwort #2 am: 20. Apr 2015, 14:39 »
Ok first this is totally the wrong thread to post such thing. It's better if you moved it to suggestions or discussions.

In short, Edain will always add/rework more maps be it from older versions, or others.

Many old features of maps is 3.8.1 wont work correctly in 4.0 but gradually such little features will probably be reintroduced.