19. Apr 2024, 23:30 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Leveling icon (off switch)  (Gelesen 1678 mal)

Azog The Defiler

• Pförtner von Bree
Leveling icon (off switch)
« am: 23. Apr 2015, 20:24 »
So just a minor detail, but it has been disturbing me a little.
When troops get to level 2 or higher they get dots above them depending on which level they are.

Normally this is a really good feature so you know the exact level your units are. But when you play more loosely and with bigger amounts of troops the logo becomes more or less unecessary and annoying and you already have banner carriers that indicate that the troop is a higher level.

If you were able to switch them off, it would be cool. You could take epic screenshots, in some cases the game play would have a better "feel", or if you upload a battle for cinematic purposes it would be nice:)

So a suggestion would be, in the in game settings theres a swith: "show all health bars" so you can see all the troops health when you target them.
I think the level dots could go in the same switch aswell so that you could be able to toggle off the dots.
So when you turn on the switch you can see all the units health and the dots and when you switch it off they both go away.

Another suggestion would be that when troops reach level 3 they get dots.
On level 1 nothing
On level 2 banner carriers
On the levels above that they get the dots.
« Letzte Änderung: 27. Apr 2015, 20:50 von Azog The Defiler »
Elves! Men! Dwarves! The mountain will be their tomb! To war!

Sir_Stig

• Gastwirt zu Bree
Re: Leveling icon
« Antwort #1 am: 23. Apr 2015, 21:15 »
If this is possible I would support the first idea, it would make for prettier screen shots, without removing it entirely.