28. Mär 2024, 10:11 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Flavor Map-pack  (Gelesen 88083 mal)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Flavor Map-pack
« am: 25. Apr 2015, 11:23 »
Greetings companions of Eadin!

Many have been asking about some of the special features on some maps in older versions (3.8.1) like having the right Orc type on the respective fortress map, and things like that.
So me and Dr.House came up with this little project to add some "flavor" to the vanilla feeling of some maps.
The map-pack will contain mostly reworked vanilla maps (saying they're reworked doesn't give them justice). There will also be some totally new maps with lots of interesting features.

Check out ECC Community Map Pack initiative
The pack is now released!
You can DOWNLOAD it from MODDB.

Northern Ithilian:

Nen Hithoel:

Care Andros:

Minas Morgul:

Dol Guldur:

Osgiliath:

« Letzte Änderung: 24. Feb 2016, 21:55 von hoho96 »

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Flavor Map-pack
« Antwort #1 am: 25. Apr 2015, 11:33 »
I look forward to it.  :)
Wonderful use of old maps.  8-)

LargeExodia

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Apr 2015, 06:39 »
This looks awesome I can't wait to play on them

Ealendril der Dunkle

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Apr 2015, 18:20 »
Looks awesome, cant wait to test them. ;)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #4 am: 26. Apr 2015, 20:44 »
Thank you guys for all the support  xD

New entry: Osgiliath, the lost capital!
Enjoy

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #5 am: 27. Apr 2015, 01:27 »
Hoho, the screenshots are really awesome! Much better than my crappy ones xD

BTW, Next two projects: finishing 7 leveled Minas Tirith, and Pelargir City  8-)

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
« Antwort #6 am: 27. Apr 2015, 02:41 »
Looking pretty damn cool xD As you get closer to release, maybe a full change list could help drum up more excitement?
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Adrigabbro

• Gesandter der Freien Völker
« Antwort #7 am: 27. Apr 2015, 20:28 »
You guys are great!

"That still only counts as one!"

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #8 am: 5. Mai 2015, 11:21 »
Looking pretty damn cool xD As you get closer to release, maybe a full change list could help drum up more excitement?
The Dark Lord asked for it!........ and he will get it!
so far here's what we've got:
  • Cair Andros Fortress: a total remake sticking closely to the geographical and lore-wise importance of the actual island.
  • Nen Hithoel: A new map that includes the two watch towers and the lack in between.
  • Dol Guldur: The vanilla map but now filled up with civilian building to make it a little more crowded. and now you can actually build Guldur Orcs IN Dol Guldur! (check the pictures above)
  • Minas Morgul: Also the vanilla but more crowded, and you build Morgul Orcs IN Minas Morgul (check the pictures above)
  • Osgiliath: A remake of the good-old Osgiliath map that has little to no similarities with the new one^^ (just see the pictures)
« Letzte Änderung: 3. Jul 2015, 16:28 von hoho96 »

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #9 am: 5. Mai 2015, 12:59 »
And also:

- A neutral Anorien Camp behind Cair Andros (belonging to Player 1), which can be destroyed by attackers to expand their control on the territory (and attack the fortress on two sides)
- Northern Ithilien: the player close to the Forbidden Pool must be Gondor, but it starts with two batallions of Rangers, three Rangers' Tents and Faramir (though I still have problems with him making a starting unit). And a NEW feature: once the Mordor Outpost is destroyed (thus enabling the "Faramir player" to build his first base), a special timer will start, showing in how much time the host from Harad - as well as someone else - will come^^

LargeExodia

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #10 am: 9. Mai 2015, 04:18 »
You have no idea how excited I am to play these maps  xD

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #11 am: 13. Mai 2015, 01:08 »
Hoho, the screenshots are really awesome! Much better than my crappy ones xD

BTW, Next two projects: finishing 7 leveled Minas Tirith, and Pelargir City  8-)
Having a playable 7 leveled Minas Tirith would be a dream come true for me. There are several really poor 7 leveled Minas Tirith maps that I downloaded from around the web, and you can't even access all 7 levels of the city in most of them because of ramp bugs. Here's hoping this will be the best Minas Tirith there is! I wonder if you would also consider doing a Helms Deep remake to more closely resemble the description in the book? For example, accessible caves and a climbable tower of Helm Hammerhand, which can use the Horn, would be pretty amazing. But of course I know that may not be possible :P
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #12 am: 28. Mai 2015, 01:16 »

LargeExodia

• Bilbos Festgast
« Antwort #13 am: 28. Mai 2015, 02:57 »
Oh my god I can't wait to play on an actual full sized Minas Tirith map

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #14 am: 28. Mai 2015, 04:50 »
"Drools"
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!