18. Apr 2024, 22:39 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Flavor Map-pack  (Gelesen 89063 mal)

magickoala

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Elbischer Pilger
  • "Nothing is true, but... Santa is."
Re: Flavor Map-pack
« Antwort #60 am: 14. Nov 2015, 16:16 »
Good news!

Freeedy actually answered the PM, and hes uploading the files. He tried to upload it to ModDB but isnt approvedyet, so im looking into it.

PS: I really like the 2d version more too. XD
« Letzte Änderung: 14. Nov 2015, 17:59 von magickoala »

magickoala

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Elbischer Pilger
« Antwort #61 am: 14. Nov 2015, 19:14 »
So :) Freeedy was kind to send us the whole pack of maps he had from Minas Tirith, and happly, the Beta 2 is there! :p

https://goo.gl/01L4Tk

Would be great if we could give him the proper credits in the map pack for sharing it. He seemed happy to share it with Edain^^

Fredius

• Edain Betatesting
  • Galadhrim
  • It's good to be evil
« Antwort #62 am: 14. Nov 2015, 19:29 »
Looking at that picture I would really recommend you guys to update the textures outside of the city, and make the harbor look more like a harbor :P. Those few buildings and that single-used texture does not fit with the quality of the city itself. Other than that the city looks amazing.

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #63 am: 14. Nov 2015, 21:12 »
So :) Freeedy was kind to send us the whole pack of maps he had from Minas Tirith, and happly, the Beta 2 is there! :p

https://goo.gl/01L4Tk

Would be great if we could give him the proper credits in the map pack for sharing it. He seemed happy to share it with Edain^^
magickoala, you simply made my day!^^ This day already started in a wonderful way, and it's ended even better^^
Thank you both for your help! I will surely credit you in the map-pack and the map itself, you can be sure of it^^

magickoala

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Elbischer Pilger
« Antwort #64 am: 14. Nov 2015, 21:33 »
Zitat
magickoala, you simply made my day!^^ This day already started in a wonderful way, and it's ended even better^^
Thank you both for your help! I will surely credit you in the map-pack and the map itself, you can be sure of it^^

Hehehe good to hear! Tbh, im very hyped to play this MT, so im super curious to see it done, hehe ^^ Looking forward to the pack release! 8)

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
  • BAN-KAI! Tear off... Golden Demon Slayer Jizõ!!!
« Antwort #65 am: 19. Nov 2015, 01:17 »
Is it impossible to make Dol Guldur's catwalks walkable?

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #66 am: 19. Nov 2015, 10:16 »
What exactly are the catwalks? The decorative bridges between pillars?
No it's not possible. They're just, well, decorative  xD

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #67 am: 19. Nov 2015, 11:05 »
(DolGuldurCatwalk and DolGuldurCatwalk2 are the names of these objects in Worldbuilder, used for practicity)
That is a sad thing indeed, what about replacing them with evil bridges (mean eyes not included lol) that can actually be walked upon? It would make this Dol Guldur map incredibly unique.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #68 am: 19. Nov 2015, 14:53 »
I never really notice the name of most objects  xD
I might experiment with a couple of things in the future, but the thing is, i like to keep all texture's themes consistent, and most bridges are an obvious contrast to dolguldur's rusty iron theme :/

What i find more interesting is to develop the Rune side of the fortress even more. Maybe add a couple more buildings, maybe add it to the standard buildplot. Who knows ;)

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #69 am: 19. Nov 2015, 15:25 »
Rune?
You mean ruin, right?
I don't know, I'll search for bridges in the Worldbuilder, see if there's still hope.

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #70 am: 19. Nov 2015, 17:17 »
Rune means Rhûn. typo  xD
If you haven't noticed they're one of the most prominent features of the map ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 19. Nov 2015, 17:33 von hoho96 »

NetoD20

• Gastwirt zu Bree
« Antwort #71 am: 19. Nov 2015, 17:31 »
OH! You mean the guys from Rhûn? The Easterlings? On yes, interesting.
I don't know from lore, but Dol Guldur being controled by Khamûl it was the perfect launch point for Sauron's campaign against the north. Makes sense for the place to have easterling features.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #72 am: 18. Dez 2015, 14:03 »
Love the maps released in the pack thus far, any word on Minas Tirith? I've been wanting a 7 leveled Minas Tirith since I first played BFME1 :)
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #73 am: 18. Dez 2015, 14:43 »
Glad you like it :)
Dr. House is working on the map relentlessly, and I'm very confident with the results ^^

Btw since you're our trusted tester, did you encounter any wired bugs with the AI on any map? A couple of people on moddb has reported  (in a terrible language) that ai won't, or at least that's how i understood it.

Personally all the maps are working properly in single and multi player.

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #74 am: 18. Dez 2015, 16:55 »
Sorry, I haven't played any of the maps against AI, only against people. I also haven't played them all that much, I have been busy with Fallout 4 and Christmas.
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!