28. Mär 2024, 16:13 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: Flavor Map-pack  (Gelesen 88100 mal)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
Re: Flavor Map-pack
« Antwort #75 am: 18. Dez 2015, 23:45 »
I'm actually happy that you're playing them multiplayer :D
It means that we've done something right ;)

Elite KryPtik

• Gardist von Meduseld
  • Arise! Arise, Writers of KryPtik!
« Antwort #76 am: 19. Dez 2015, 01:07 »
Well I have gotten to the point now where I'm so good at the Edain mod that brutal AI no longer offers any challenge for me. Playing against real people is the only way for me to have fun now :P
Arise! Arise, Riders of Theoden! Fell deeds awake: fire and slaughter! Spear shall be shaken! Shield shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the worlds ending! FORTH EORLINGAS!

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #77 am: 11. Jan 2016, 01:15 »
Yo guys I would like to know if the North Ithilien is included in this pack because I cannot find in my current pack

DrHouse93

• Elronds Berater
« Antwort #78 am: 11. Jan 2016, 11:44 »
Yo guys I would like to know if the North Ithilien is included in this pack because I cannot find in my current pack
Actually not. I haven't included it because there were some issues to be fixed yet. Will be included in the next version ;)

hoho96

• Verteidiger Morias
  • You Can not Hide!
« Antwort #79 am: 24. Feb 2016, 21:42 »
Updated to 1.1
Changelog is on the moddb link.

Thx for everyone, we've just cracked 700 downloads, making this the most popular Edain addon on moddb  (**)

UlfricStormcloak148

• Pförtner von Bree
  • Celebwen The Silver Maiden
« Antwort #80 am: 25. Feb 2016, 19:42 »
Hey don't thank us for downloaded your hard work you deserve it.

Helper01

• Thain des Auenlandes
« Antwort #81 am: 1. Sep 2021, 03:04 »
Hi. I'm very new to the modding community, and just discoverer this amazing map! Wad the map ever released? I found a download of the map pack but it doesn't appear to have drhouse93's Minas Tirith map. I have seen Glorfindel23's but not the other one, but would prefer drhouse93's given that it s3ems to be more accurate and just has more to it. Is there anywhere I can find this?

Also, are these maps currently in the most updated version of Edain as of August 31st, 2021? Or, at the very least, is this map pack compatible with the current version? And would the Minas Tirith map in question be compatible? 

The_Necromancer0

• Edain Team
  • Beschützer des verbotenen Weihers
  • There is evil there that does not sleep
« Antwort #82 am: 1. Sep 2021, 10:08 »
It seems that his Gondor Map Pack was never released so it's unlikely you'll find a download for it. You'd have to contact him to see if he'd be willing to publish his latest work.

The maps haven't been touched in 5 years so I don't think they've been updated to the latest version. As long as they don't too heavily modify the code of the mod in the map.ini the maps should still work.
Come chat Edain on Discord: https://discord.gg/CMhkeb8
Questions on the Mod? Visit the Official Wiki: http://edain.wikia.com/