1. Mai 2024, 04:10 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Autor Thema: The Scaling of Magic  (Gelesen 2388 mal)

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
The Scaling of Magic
« am: 16. Mai 2016, 02:59 »
Good night people of Edain mod,

It is late, but the patch of 4.3.2 was released some hours ago. Now, as usual, the 4.3.2 changelog touches upon the most important things, but as you might know, some small things are not written down in the log. Things like fixing the animation of Dol Amroth Swordsmen, but also giving Denethor a new ability icon for Careless Order (Might be because it was happening in the German forums).

Nonetheless, there was some talk about the scaling of magic powers of mass slayers, and that Skeever told me that it was actually a bug, that magic would not scale according to the level of the caster. He told me it was supposed to be fixed for this patch (4.3.2), but since there was no official note on this in the changelog, I wish to know if it actually is the case?

And if so, are there any figures to go by?

Greetings.
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Mai 2016, 03:03 von Odysseus »
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Lord of Mordor

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Bewahrer des roten Buches
Re: The Scaling of Magic
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Mai 2016, 03:01 »
This is indeed a bug, but it was not intended to be fixed with 4.3.2 because it requires a bit more testing. At the moment, everything that deals magic damage indeed does not scale with level as other damage types do.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Richtlinien für Edain-Vorschläge
I Edain Suggestion Guidelines

Odysseus

• Galadhrim
« Antwort #2 am: 16. Mai 2016, 03:04 »
I see. I suppose that makes sense, thanks for the quick response mate!

Edit: Walk mate, for administrative purposes and reasons, you can lock this topic. If the appropriate time arises, I'll message you about unlocking it again. Thanks!
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Mai 2016, 22:27 von Odysseus »
“For so sworn good or evil an oath may not be broken and it shall pursue oathkeeper and oathbreaker to the world's end.”

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #3 am: 17. Mai 2016, 08:34 »
As you wish, I will close the thread. Let me also know if you would rather keep the current title, when the time comes, or change the topic a bit, adjusting it to other purposes of yours (for example, in case you wanted this thread to be merged with another akin existing discussion).

--- LOCKED ---