27. Apr 2024, 15:05 Hallo Gast.
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren. Haben Sie Ihre Aktivierungs E-Mail übersehen?

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge. Hierbei werden gemäß Datenschutzerklärung Benutzername und Passwort verschlüsselt für die gewählte Dauer in einem Cookie abgelegt.

Select Boards:

Language:

Umfrage

Who will be better scout hero for Iron Hills?

Definitely Hilda Bianca from the Lake Town!
6 (13%)
Hilda Bianca - who else?
3 (6.5%)
Although I don't like Hilda Bianca in the movie - despite the fact I would like to see her in the game
0 (0%)
The same Bilbo like Bilbo for Ered Luin
8 (17.4%)
Some Narin
29 (63%)

Stimmen insgesamt: 40

Autor Thema: Scout Hero for the Iron Hills  (Gelesen 35812 mal)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
Re: Scout hero for Iron Hills
« Antwort #30 am: 15. Jul 2015, 12:47 »
The pproblem is that Bilbo never had any kind of dealings with Iron Hills Dwarves in any kind,he probably didn't even know about its!So I think it is neither logical norLore wise to use him as a scout for Iron Hills too! :)
Yes, it's the second argument.

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
Re: Scout hero for Iron Hills - Hilda Bianca finally on the MU!
« Antwort #31 am: 15. Jul 2015, 14:26 »
Zitat
Farin son of Norin was one of the Dwarves of Lonely Mountain.
http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Farin_%28Champion%29

Wait a minute. Since Farin as we know him is a dwarf from Erebor, what's the point in implementing him for the Iron Hills?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #32 am: 15. Jul 2015, 14:43 »
I write again my proposal, I think it is an intelligent way to somehow implement her in the game, without giving her a role that she hasn't  :)

Zitat
What if she were a non-playable hero (still part of your faction though), that wanders around the Lake-town outpost and guards it, like Círdan in the Elven Alliance Mod?

I couldn't honestly think of another way to include her; Hilda as an official and playable hero is probably too much.

Azaril

• Bibliothekar Bruchtals
  • I am the bone of my sword.
« Antwort #33 am: 15. Jul 2015, 15:37 »
Wait a minute. Since Farin as we know him is a dwarf from Erebor, what's the point in implementing him for the Iron Hills?
I think that he was born in the Iron Hills (because he fought in the Battle of the Five Armies in which only dwarves from Iron Hills were involved). But after the battle he became a dwarf of the Lonely Mountain (like Dain).

Ich kenne die Hälfte von euch nicht halb so gut, wie ich es gern möchte, und ich mag weniger als die Hälfte von euch auch nur halb so gern, wie ihr es verdient.
- Bilbo Beutlin -

1. Char Aldoc befindet sich in Bree

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #34 am: 15. Jul 2015, 15:42 »
I think that he was born in the Iron Hills (because he fought in the Battle of the Five Armies in which only dwarves from Iron Hills were involved). But after the battle he became a dwarf of the Lonely Mountain (like Dain).
Come to think of it you may be right,but who knows! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #35 am: 15. Jul 2015, 16:09 »

Exactly. I think He said in a conversation with Gimli or Gloin in this game that he fought in Battle of the Five Armies. 8-)

From wiki:
"Farin's first taste of war was at the Battle of the Five Armies. Following this, he became one of the foremost defenders of his homeland. "
« Letzte Änderung: 15. Jul 2015, 16:13 von Tienety »

Adamin

• Edain Ehrenmember
  • Vala
  • Und das Alles ohne einen einzigen Tropfen Rum!
« Antwort #36 am: 15. Jul 2015, 16:55 »
Still, that means that we're either going to implement him as he's known from WitN where he isn't an "Iron Hills Dwarf" any more, or we have to come up with a younger Version of Farin that fought in the Battle of the Five Armies. But at that point we might as well design our own dwarf and give him another name.

I like the general idea of implementing different "lores", but I don't see any direct gain here sorry...

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #37 am: 15. Jul 2015, 17:12 »
I doo see your point here!But I personally will be abosuletly fine if the Team comes up with their own Dwarven Scout,as long as it is not Bilbo nor Hilda :D And if I am certain in something then it is that Edain Team will make more than excellent Scout with Cool designs and great abilities and he will be amazing I know it! :)
"I will not stand down before any Elf,not least this Faithless Woodland Sprite,he wishesh nothing but ill upon my people...To Battle,to Battle Sons of Durin!!!..."

"You,think I give a dead dog about your threats you Pointy Ear Princess...Hear now lads,we are on...Let's give those bastards a good Hammering!!!..."

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #38 am: 15. Jul 2015, 17:32 »
Still, that means that we're either going to implement him as he's known from WitN where he isn't an "Iron Hills Dwarf" any more, or we have to come up with a younger Version of Farin that fought in the Battle of the Five Armies. But at that point we might as well design our own dwarf and give him another name.

I like the general idea of implementing different "lores", but I don't see any direct gain here sorry...

Younger Version of Farin can only have a shorter beards as Thorin III. :D
but I understand, you can create differently own character. Maybe you can use one of your old dwarven model with some changes but Bilbo is not suitable for Iron Hills.  [ugly]
« Letzte Änderung: 15. Jul 2015, 17:51 von Tienety »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #39 am: 16. Jul 2015, 20:03 »
hey may even implemend the Old Model of Dain I always loved his looks in Edain Mod it will be a great lose to leave him!!I hope they will find him a place! :)

TiberiusOgden

• Gast
« Antwort #40 am: 16. Jul 2015, 20:06 »
hey may even implemend the Old Model of Dain
Fits his model as a scout hero? :o
Two Dain's designs in Iron Hills and Dain for Erebor. Three models of Dain. xD

We talked with Tienety, that we have friends who have Middle-Earth sicknesses.
You have "Dain sickness" and DieWalkure has "Gladys sickness". :P

But don't worry, it's completely normal around Edain. :D
« Letzte Änderung: 16. Jul 2015, 20:12 von TiberiusOgden »

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #41 am: 16. Jul 2015, 20:10 »
hey may even implemend the Old Model of Dain
Who knows with Edain TEam everything is possible they may use at least some parts of him!I believe in their skills  ! :)

Tienety

• Gast
« Antwort #42 am: 16. Jul 2015, 20:56 »
Who knows with Edain TEam everything is possible they may use at least some parts of him!I believe in their skills  ! :)
I think that the old Dain's model is not suitable for scout. He looks too much like a leader. But maybe it would be possible to uses parts of old Dain's model for dwarves Class in CaH. ;)

Maybe old Balin model with a hood would be fit for scout role. What do you think about this old model?

Walküre

• Edain Unterstützer
  • Hoher König von Gondor
« Antwort #43 am: 16. Jul 2015, 21:04 »

Two Dain's designs in Iron Hills and Dain for Erebor. Three models of Dain. xD

We talked with Tienety, that we have friends who have Middle-Earth sicknesses.
You have "Dain sickness" and DieWalkure has "Gladys sickness". :P

But don't worry, it's completely normal around Edain. :D

[uglybunti]

LordDainIronfoot

• Orkjäger vom Amon Hen
  • "Tanar Durin nur..."
« Antwort #44 am: 16. Jul 2015, 21:04 »
I think that the old Dain's model is not suitable for scout. He looks too much like a leader. But maybe it would be possible to uses parts of old Dain's model for dwarves Class in CaH. ;)

Maybe old Balin model with a hood would be fit for scout role. What do you think about this old model?

I still ahve that picture on my PC!It will be nice implemended as a Scout with few changes! :) And I agree that Dains Model will do great if sued to some degree in the Dwarven CaH not to waste the great Model! :)